jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

I love this team and always want the win, no matter how the cards fall. 

Would it have been cool to get the #1, sure. 

Though everyone who even remotely spoke of Trev and the Jets as a lock, deserves all the heartbreak coming to them if this indeed pans out. 

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Why are you laughing? We are going to have Darnold for another season. No way do the Jets take Fields 

Winning this game would be a blessing in disguise as it would stop Bill Belichick from sticking it to us in Week 17.

We aren't getting Trevor either way.  I'd rather beat the Rams with the boys playing hard than lose to the Patriots because Belichick laid down.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, genot said:

I am so happy. Darnold getting it done, because others around him are. It' s not tennis. It' s a team sport.

The best thing that could ever happen to this franchise is to use all the capital we have to build around Darnold. Been saying it for months. 

Fields is not the answer. 

@bitonti So are you crackpots enjoying the win? I hope someone can now be at peace with this season because winning this meaningless game goes a long way towards pretty much ensuring that this team remains pathetic and unwatchable. 

If we win today do we get to claim a winning culture? But most of all, are you and Jason f*cling Kelce happy people today? 

• Upvote 1