jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

Just now, SAR I said:

Winning this game would be a blessing in disguise as it would stop Bill Belichick from sticking it to us in Week 17.

We aren't getting Trevor either way.  I'd rather beat the Rams with the boys playing hard than lose to the Patriots because Belichick laid down.

SAR I

That is possibly the most redic thing you ha E posted and that is saying a lot

• Upvote 1

Just now, MichaelScott said:

@bitonti So are you crackpots enjoying the win? I hope someone can now be at peace with this season because winning this meaningless game goes a long way towards pretty much ensuring that this team remains pathetic and unwatchable. 

If we win today do we get to claim a winning culture? But most of all, are you and Jason f*cling Kelce happy people today? 

But we have Joe Douglas, a ton of money and a ton of draft picks. The Jets can change their head coach. How are we not looking at better days ahead? I’ve been told JD is the savior.

If the only way for the Jets to become a better football team is by drafting some kid with long blonde hair from Clemson then yes, we are screwed forever.

• Upvote 1