jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

But we have Joe Douglas, a ton of money and a ton of draft picks. The Jets can change their head coach. How are we not looking at better days ahead? I’ve been told JD is the savior.

If the only way for the Jets to become a better football team is by drafting some kid with long blonde hair from Clemson then yes, we are screwed forever.

We aren't screwed forever (probably are) but not because its this - I'm just pissed. It's a prospect and no one knows FOR SURE what the kid will be. But if nothing else, that 1st overall pick and getting a kid that's supposed to be THAT good at least gives you some hope. It would have given you something to watch, a reason to be excited.  

Going into next year with Sam Darnold and some washed up vet to "push him to be better"? Are you f*cking kidding me? 

No. There is not any possible way to even fabricate a make believe reality where the Jets are better off for winning this meaningless game. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, its not one of those situations, either.  Joe Flacco performed better in the same circumstances.  6/3 TD:INT ratio under center.  He's objectively bad.  Today's performance does not move the needle on that.

You have a right to your opinion.  I disagree but might as well leave it at that 

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

We aren't screwed forever (probably are) but not because its this - I'm just pissed. It's a prospect and no one knows FOR SURE what the kid will be. But if nothing else, that 1st overall pick and getting a kid that's supposed to be THAT good at least gives you some hope. It would have given you something to watch, a reason to be excited.  

Going into next year with Sam Darnold and some washed up vet to "push him to be better"? Are you f*cking kidding me? 

No. There is not any possible way to even fabricate a make believe reality where the Jets are better off for winning this meaningless game. 

Well if the Rams who are fighting for a division title had decided to show up the Jets wouldn’t be in this spot

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

But we have Joe Douglas, a ton of money and a ton of draft picks. The Jets can change their head coach. How are we not looking at better days ahead? I’ve been told JD is the savior.

If the only way for the Jets to become a better football team is by drafting some kid with long blonde hair from Clemson then yes, we are screwed forever.

You don’t like long blond hair?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Ha! Classic.

So Jetsy.

Gase keeps his job for 13 straight losses. Then beats a playoff team on the road and gets fired. lol

The deal is to execute on the tank.  A win blows that up.  No reason to endure this level of pain if there is no payday at the end.