jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Figured I would put as much thought into this as Gase does for his game plan.

Worst feeling I’ve ever experienced as a Jets fan, and there have been a lot. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Hahah can always count on you to be read on the spot.  Although lets be realistic, they get teh second pick, they're trading out and keeping sam.. Which will be completely uninspiring. 

I agree.  I’m just using this forum as my therapy appointment for the week lmao.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If I had to sit through the last two years for Justin ******* Fields and whatever third-tier coach who wants to coach Justin Fields, I’m gonna just jump in the water

I’m staring at the bridge now in temptation.

Another Ohio State QB disasterclass incoming. Lovely.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If I had to sit through the last two years for Justin ******* Fields and whatever third-tier coach who wants to coach Justin Fields, I’m gonna just jump in the water

Remember when you were praising Adam Gase just 24 hours ago?

GFY Tom!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
Rooting for this franchise is genuinely unhealthy. They can’t even suck properly.
F*ck the Rams. This is a disgraceful performance. Hope they get annihilated in the playoffs. 
We already sucked for Sam might as well give him a team and a competent coach and see if he can be half of what you hoped

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

the only thing i had goin for me in quarantine was that the jets would get lawrence... Guess ill start paying more attention to my day job 

My fantasy team gets eliminated from the playoffs and the Jets lose out on Lawrence

Fun times.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Who cares.  Half this roster won't even be here next year, and several of them will be out of the league entirely.

exactly, this is the worst thing that could happen. 1-15 does absolutely 0 for this team in the future.  They had one chance to make it all worth it, and that was grab lawrence and give the fan base hope for a bright future.  Instead, if they win. Its Darnold and a trade down for a bunch of rookies and hope for the best.