jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

the only thing i had goin for me in quarantine was that the jets would get lawrence... Guess ill start paying more attention to my day job 

I genuinely might have to take a break from the team after this (if they win).  It’s just not good for me. 

I actually, and I’m being 110% serious, had a dream (nightmare) they beat the Rams this week.  I can’t deal with the pressure of being a fortune teller.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Honesty. F this team. If they screw up the tank, they deserve it. Why would we expect anything good to happen to this franchise after what we’ve seen the last decade anyways? Just another way to destroy everyone’s spirit and hope. 

Yeah damn them for not purposely losing ? 

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Hate to see Quinnen hurt, but have to look out for the best of the team, and clearly that means getting him off the field ASAP.

The only bright side to this is that Quinnen and Becton look to be foundational pieces. I’m tempted to get Sewell at 2 and just roll out the best line in the league for the next five years.

Just now, Mogglez said:

I genuinely might have to take a break from the team after this (if they win).  It’s just not good for me. 

I actually, and I’m being 110% serious, had a dream (nightmare) they beat the Rams this week.  I can’t deal with the pressure of being a fortune teller.

ooooo so this mess is your fault?! lol naaa man this is a nightmare.  Im fine going 0-16 if it meant a light at the end of the tunnel.  But to have to keep Darnold another year to see him be mediocre at best and throw 12+ ints next year with a young team and win maybe 3 games is just torture. 

Lawrence would have at least given the franchise a top prospect and someone that could maybe energize a franchise into more winning. 

• Post of the Week 1