jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

They’re are more important things in life.  We like rooting for our teams.  That doesn’t make us bad fans.  Also telling me to “Go F Myself” was uncalled for 

Ignore them.

They are angry, frustrated people who have no idea what you are talking about. And they root to 'lose' to  keep the hope alive that a single player will save the day. They rarely do.

In reality, players and coaches never willfully lose.

Tanking is therefore no more than a psychological defense mechanism for fans who are numb with disappointment. I feel bad for them

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Coaching clinic in process ... Notice how thier head coach who is a off mastermind like Gase made half time adjustments to the off and def? Can't wait to have a coach like that.

He should be completely embarrassed to have been losing as much as the Rams were heading into the 4th. 

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Coaching clinic in process ... Notice how thier head coach who is a off mastermind like Gase made half time adjustments to the off and def? Can't wait to have a coach like that.

Don't worry, noting in Woody Johnson's decision making would indicate him not getting a "coach like that".

1 minute ago, Krappedetector said:

Ignore them.

They are angry, frustrated people who have no idea what you are talking about. And they root to 'lose' to  keep the hope alive that a single player will save the day. It rarely does.

In reality, players and coaches never willfully lose.

Tanking is therefore no more than a psychological defense mechanism for fans who are numb with disappointment. I feel bad for them

At this point I really am rooting for the loss more to disappoint the people who are rooting for the win than to preserve draft position.