jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

I'm glad.   

I'm glad I don't to watch every week and HOPE MY TEAM LOSES.

Based on some wild notion that there's some "magic bullet" that will save this franchise.

Do you know how @"#@#: stupid that is?  If we'd have surrounded Sam with decent coaching and weapons... that would have SAVED this franchise!

Hiring Gase ruined this franchise's chances... not WINNING A SINGLE GAME.  

And some of the fans want to blame the players who are going out there every week and risking life altering injuries for being the bad guys.  They will be reminded that they were maybe the "worst team in the NFL history" for the rest of their lives.  Jeez.  I wonder WHY the are playing to win?

Saving our franchise will have to come making the right choices.  Not being so bad that fate hands you enough talent that it makes our team "idiot proof."  Justin Herbert is having the greatest rookie season is history and their team is still terrible.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

53 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Most importantly. The culture has OFFICIALLY CHANGED!! Ammirite @bitonti?!?

The last generational QB was Andrew Luck 

and he was last seen getting beaten to death in a cornfield while his brother Joe Pesci watched 

everyone who feels bad about tonight should google Penei Sewell 

don't count sheep 

count ducks

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.

And you don't understand because you think Darnold is actually good. 

Dude what is your problem.  Ive always said you were one of the best posters on here and we have agreed on most things.  But lately your posts toward me have been disrespectful 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Can’t wait to watch 25 million dollar Sam Darnold run around like a chicken without his head on for 15 seconds in a clean pocket and 3 open receivers just to watch him roll to his right, throw across his body, into the arms of a DB.

Can we keep Becton, Sewell, and Mims healthy for when Arch Manning comes out?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@Maxman had to show up being you didn't. 

Where were you or are you afraid to tell us probably some bootleg illegal night club in Hell's Kitchen dressed in leather. 

Thanks Joe. I was here, Tom was asleep. I had no choice.

And the other poster that started a 2nd game thread. Might want to look into that. I mean everyone is talking about me with a fun thread title trying to bring joy. But nobody is looking at all the votes that got dumped for @T0mShanemShane in the middle of the night? Weird.

• Haha 2