We all know Gase is gone in a couple weeks

AFJF

Bears are gonna be all in on fitzgerald he is gonna be tough to get imo. If campbell even takes a interview this time (he declined last time) they should try lock him up as fast as panthers did rhule.. 

and no trying to picking anyone coaching staff this time. Believe in the Head Coach you hire to actually do his job. 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, QB1 said:

if we need to convince a college coach to come here with TL they can go f themselves 

I see people are putting all of their hopes and dreams on TL already so that when he doesn't make that McDonald's manager who employs them give them a 15 cent an hour raise, they'll be primed to skewer him. 

• WTF? 2

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Geekwire.com how fitting 

Hilarious Freak’n Genius app YAKiT lets you move mouths to make photos funny

An app that allows you to make photos funny has nothing to do with the picture SAR posted.

39 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I see people are putting all of their hopes and dreams on TL already so that when he doesn't make that McDonald's manager who employs them give them a 15 cent an hour raise, they'll be primed to skewer him. 

Is this pig Latin?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The more I read about Campbell and see his teams play the more I want him to be our next coach

The Jets have tried to get him a couple times. Our situation is the best possible one for a college coach as it will be like building a college program from scratch And that is what we need a new program, new philosophies, systems, organization not just a head coach. And we have incredible resources to build a new program and team. If he comes to the pros it will be this time.

54 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Geekwire.com how fitting 

Hilarious Freak’n Genius app YAKiT lets you move mouths to make photos funny

So having jaws in still images move up and down as if they're ventriloquist dummies is what passes as "hilarious" these days. 

I can't believe just how corny, sophomoric, & unintelligent our species have become in my short 40 years on this Earth.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

So having jaws in still images move up and down as if they're ventriloquist dummies is what passes as "hilarious" these days. 

I can't believe just how corny, sophomoric, & unintelligent our species have become in my short 40 years on this Earth.

I never said it was hilarious. 

Someone asked how SOR I does it. 

Happy Holidays

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I never said it was hilarious. 

Someone asked how SOR I does it. 

Happy Holidays

I was making a general comment. It's pretty damn obvious that your opinion wasn't part of the big and bold description of that idiotic app. Holy geriatric panties in a knot, Batman!

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SOR I is posting pics where the mouths move most are not funny. 

https://www.geekwire.com/2013/hilarious-freakn-genius-app-yakit-lets-move-mouths-photos-funny/

13 minutes ago, glenn31 said:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year merry christmas christmas pictures christmas quotes happy new year christmas christmas images happy new year quotes christmas photos merry christmas gifs merry christmas quotes Christmas Countdown, Christmas Tree Gif, Christmas Animated Gif, Merry Christmas Animation, Merry Christmas Pictures, Merry Christmas Quotes, Merry Christmas Greetings, Christmas Tree With Gifts, Christmas Messages

2 hours ago, QB1 said:

if we need to convince a college coach to come here with TL they can go f themselves 

For me, I can completely understand why those two college coaches would need some convincing. Both Fitzgerald and Campbell are the top dawgs at their schools. They have a say in everything, but most importantly they have always been heavily involved in the recruiting. How much say/influence is JD going to give a new coach coming into the NFL in personnel decisions? I would imagine this issue could be very important. 

I know the NFL is glamorous and would net them much more money. But these coaches have leverage with the success they've had in college. They have the luxury of waiting to take the job that they want. 

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

But this still makes me smile.

It's only going to be tough to lure a coach here if they don't get Lawrence.  He changes everything.

I love tweets like this. So safe.

The Jets have been a terrible franchise. Any coach that might remotely even have options would need to due diligence and be convinced this is a "winnable" situation.

That said, the conversation gets a lot easier if Trevor is the guy. I am still hoping Cowher is a possibility.