Jump to content

Justin Fields should be the apple of Jets fans eyes not Lawrence


StrawberryFields
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, StrawberryFields said:

Justin Fields will be better than Trevor Lawrence in the pros. You can’t go by stats. Down his best WR  Fields willed his team to victory yesterday. The guy just wins games no matter the circumstances. 
 

 

And against a better team Lawrence excelled, makes sense

Joined 4 minutes ago and this was your first post.  Weather sucks in Buffalo and bored!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BroadwayBen said:

Did you actually watch the game? Did you see his stat line? He looked TERRIBLE in moments yesterday and i'm an OSU fan. He could be a good pro, but no way I would rank him higher than Lawrence...

Did you see any open receivers? You going to blame him for that ridiculous one handed interception?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, StrawberryFields said:

Justin Fields will be better than Trevor Lawrence in the pros. You can’t go by stats. Down his best WR  Fields willed his team to victory yesterday. The guy just wins games no matter the circumstances. 
 

 

Mrs Fields, I understand you love your son and all, but did you watch the game yesterday?

Actually I've been touting Fields for about two months.  The truth of the matter is he's had 2 bad games out of his last 3.  Wilson may be taken before him.   Think wilson plays Tuesday, we'll see what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, StrawberryFields said:

Did you see any open receivers? You going to blame him for that ridiculous one handed interception?

Fine take that play out and he is still 12/26 for 114 yards with an INT. thats 4.6 ypa. I'm not gonna argue that he is a bad prospect. I just don't think he "willed" the team to victory yesterday. 

TREY SERMON "willed" this team to victory. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

Fine take that play out and he is still 12/26 for 114 yards with an INT. thats 4.6 ypa. I'm not gonna argue that he is a bad prospect. I just don't think he "willed" the team to victory yesterday. 

TREY SERMON "willed" this team to victory. 

Name one QB that has had success against that defense this year? They gameplanned to stop fields and sermon burned them. 
 

Did you see Fields on sideline firing up the defense? He inspired the entire team. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, StrawberryFields said:

Justin Fields will be better than Trevor Lawrence in the pros. You can’t go by stats. Down his best WR  Fields willed his team to victory yesterday. The guy just wins games no matter the circumstances. 
 

 

He had a RB get 300+ yards. Fields had nothing to do with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, StrawberryFields said:

Name one QB that has had success against that defense this year? They gameplanned to stop fields and sermon burned them. 
 

Did you see Fields on sideline firing up the defense? He inspired the entire team. 

It's a great defense. But a #1 prospect should at least be able to stay above water against the big boys. Come on now. 

Good for him for staying composed and showing great leadership. I'm not arguing at all about his leadership skills or character.

Was Sermon's 331 rush yards purely because of his inspiration though? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

It's a great defense. But a #1 prospect should at least be able to stay above water against the big boys. Come on now. 

Good for him for staying composed and showing great leadership. I'm not arguing at all about his leadership skills or character.

Was Sermon's 331 rush yards purely because of his inspiration though? 

 

Do you think Sermon would have had 331 yds if they weren’t worried about Fields? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, StrawberryFields said:

Justin Fields will be better than Trevor Lawrence in the pros. You can’t go by stats. Down his best WR  Fields willed his team to victory yesterday. The guy just wins games no matter the circumstances. 
 

 

Why? Are we tanking again already?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, StrawberryFields said:

Justin Fields will be better than Trevor Lawrence in the pros. You can’t go by stats. Down his best WR  Fields willed his team to victory yesterday. The guy just wins games no matter the circumstances. 
 

 

Who was he playing against?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I will take either, honestly.

I was in the same place..........until yesterday.  Yes, he was in a tight situation.  20 players out including his best WR  He just came apart.  If it was a 1 game thing I'd let it pass, but he's had 2 bad games out of the last 3.  I'd be very hard pressed to pick him at #2 right now.  

Waiting to see what happens Tuesday with Zack Wilson, against UCF.   Didn't see if OSU made the Final four, i hope so, Love to see OSU play Clemson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...