So Fields or trade back for weapons for Sam

kevinc855

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

If the Jets trade back a bit, this team is gonna be stacked.

I'm psyched.

Build a beast of an oline please.

Out of curiosity, with the Jets having the leagues worst starting QB, and Fields not being good enough to be the replacement, who exactly is trading up for the #2 pick?

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Out of curiosity, with the Jets having the leagues worst starting QB, and Fields not being good enough to be the replacement, who exactly is trading up for the #2 pick?

No one

these fantasies about trading down r just that.  No one is that hot about Fields

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Its Sam..  better to accept it now.

And I have faith with a real coach, another draft and off-season, that this team will be fine.

Lawrence was only one worth dumping Darnold over.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Its Sam..  better to accept it now.

And I have faith with a real coach, another draft and off-season, that this team will be fine.

Lawrence was only one worth dumping Darnold over.

I mean, there's a good chance you're right.  I'm not denying that.

I'm simply saying, if Fields isn't good enough to replace Darnold, what is the #2 pick really worth?

Just now, Mike135 said:

I prefer the fact that he's still a very young QB with great potential n skills.

Again, who cares?

Besides the fact that your opinion is wrong, as his skillset is obviously extremely limited, the conversation is about trading the #2 pick.  If the QB available isn't better than the worst QB in football, then no one is going to give up much for it.  That's the point.  If we don't like Fields, we're taking a below market deal, or drafting another player at 2.