JETS WIN

Blackout

I thought about making a thread similar to this one, but you got it. 

Mods, can you change the name of the thread to "Jets fans who are happy with today's win"

I'll admit that I am sold on Trevor too. However, I just can't root for the Jets to be winless. I'm 28, the first year I was really old enough to understand the entire league, Pennington broke out. The last few years of Rex Ryan I guess ruins his tenure here, but you can never take his first two years away from us. Those memories were epic, nobody thought the Jets would win a playoff game either year and two AFC Championships in a row? It was amazing, though I understand that if you don't win a superbowl nobody remembers it as fondly.

I get tanking, but if you really love the Jets how can you be furious if they win one game? I mean its one game! The jaguars might still win another game, or whatever maybe the Jets can get Fields or trade down and finally put some players around Donald. Did you see Bryce Hall play today? Douglas is a good general manager. Admit it. He should be able to build a winner regardless of Trevor Lawrence.

I for one, am celebrating this Jets win. I don't really like drinking alone at my house so instead I'm gonna get super baked. The Jets aren't winless! It's a pride thing. Who's with me!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Of all the DUMB things the Jets have done in their organization's history, this might very well be the DUMBEST.

Not drafting Marino, Not telling Peyton they would take him with the 1st pick, taking Jamal at 6 in the 1st rd when they could have had Mahomes..:eek:

2 minutes ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

Mods, can you change the name of the thread to "Jets fans who are happy with today's win"

I'll admit that I am sold on Trevor too. However, I just can't root for the Jets to be winless. I'm 28, the first year I was really old enough to understand the entire league, Pennington broke out. The last few years of Rex Ryan I guess ruins his tenure here, but you can never take his first two years away from us. Those memories were epic, nobody thought the Jets would win a playoff game either year and two AFC Championships in a row? It was amazing, though I understand that if you don't win a superbowl nobody remembers it as fondly.

I get tanking, but if you really love the Jets how can you be furious if they win one game? I mean its one game! The jaguars might still win another game, or whatever maybe the Jets can get Fields or trade down and finally put some players around Donald. Did you see Bryce Hall play today? Douglas is a good general manager. Admit it. He should be able to build a winner regardless of Trevor Lawrence.

I for one, am celebrating this Jets win. I don't really like drinking alone at my house so instead I'm gonna get super baked. The Jets aren't winless! It's a pride thing. Who's with me!!

Ahhhh, I’ve got 8 years on you. Started really paying attention with teateverde. I promise you, after another 8 years of sucking, you’ll look at someone who posts something like this and say the same thing I’m telling you now....this team sucks and will never change. You haven’t taken enough mental beat downs yet. I can only imagine how the fans from the 70’s 80’s feel.

15 minutes ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

You seem extremely naive and young (28). In life you are ALWAYS better off controlling your own destiny. The Jets had an opportunity to do just that today. What's wrong with just "one win"?  In this scenario, 100M salary cap, 1st pick in the draft, a 2nd - 1st rounder, 2 - 2nd rounders, along with the 3rd and 4th round pick, damn near pick of who you want as a HC. I would say this cost the Jets 3-4 Super Bowls (or more) over the next 10 years. 

But hey, let's hope the Jags beat Chicago next week.. Foolish