Literally the worst team ever

Rhg1084

12 minutes ago, pointman said:

Mann hits harder than our linebackers. Only time Gore has serious runs is when he eats Taco Bell. The Rams are garbage. 

You’re right.  The Rams are FRAUDS.  They will NEVER win it all with Goff....but that is little consolation since the Jets won’t even be competitive for maybe ANOTHER Decade.

another joke to add to this tortured franchise’s FANS misery.  F the team.  Worst and stupidest Organization in sports....

HEY but Darnold eclipsed the 200 Yard mark today...FIRST time in 6 GAMES running offensive genius Gase’s offense....207 yards baby....so there is that to look forward to.

Most QBs throw for 200 yards in one half in the year 2000’s.  First time in 6 games.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

You’re right.  The Rams are FRAUDS.  They will NEVER win it all with Goff....but that is little consolation since the Jets won’t even be competitive for maybe ANOTHER Decade.

another joke to add to this tortured franchise’s FANS misery.  F the team.  Worst and stupidest Organization in sports....

HEY but Darnold eclipsed the 200 Yard mark today...FIRST time in 6 GAMES running offensive genius Gase’s offense....207 yards baby....so there is that to look forward to.

Most QBs throw for 200 yards in one half in the year 2000’s.  First time in 6 games.

It was disgusting for me to see Mann make that tackle. It was sickening to see a phantom holding call in order to erase a TD. It's heartbreaking to know Sam's coming back next year. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

It was disgusting for me to see Mann make that tackle. It was sickening to see a phantom holding call in order to erase a TD. It's heartbreaking to know Sam's coming back next year. 

I thought very very highly of Darnold but his game has regressed so much and his mind must be swimming with the terrible coaching he needs a definite change of scenery.  Where Goff will never win Super Bowls Darnold will never even get the Jets to the playoffs.

More wasted time with a mediocre QB at best.

34 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yup. JD is a loser. Drafted Morgan during the 4th for absolutely nothing. 

After finishing 1-15 I hope both Gase and JD are fired together. 

It’s incredibly stupid to never let a mid round QB play when your starter has been complete garbage the entire year. If Gase didn’t play Morgan after being asked to, he needs to be canned. If he was never asked to play Morgan, then JD needs to be canned. We all know Gase is being canned anyways. 

1 minute ago, Jet2020 said:

It’s incredibly stupid to never let a mid round QB play when your starter has been complete garbage the entire year. If Gase didn’t play Morgan after being asked to, he needs to be canned. If he was never asked to play Morgan, then JD needs to be canned. We all know Gase is being canned anyways. 

Watch Gase be spiteful and play Morgan just to stick it to us after losing out on Lawrence. 

2020 was the first year I ever rooted for my team to lose and all for not too 2020 has now ruined the love I once had for sports this stinks 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Hope all you disgusting fans who were rooting for 1-15 are happy. 

Oh stop your crying. If any team had a golden opportunity to tank their season for Trevor Lawrence, it was the Patriots. Maybe the guy just aint all that. Don't know, and neither do you. This much I do know and it is a fact: Any QB coming out of college needs a quality coaching staff to give him the best opportunity to succeed. That aint happening right now with the Jets. Past history doesn't guarantee future performance, but we all know the chances of the Jets firing Gase and hiring another Todd Bowles next year are pretty good. 

28 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Watch Gase be spiteful and play Morgan just to stick it to us after losing out on Lawrence. 

2020 was the first year I ever rooted for my team to lose and all for not too 2020 has now ruined the love I once had for sports this stinks 

Turn in your man card.

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Same here. Never rooted against the Jets even in week 17 when our teams stunk with Rex n Bowles...until this year. However, I did want us to win 1 game. Winless seasons are rare. Hope the Jags pull a victory out of the hat. They’ve looked sh*t.