All the top coaches and FA are gone too

FidelioJet

I disagree - you can't expect a team to go winless. It's very close to impossible, especially since we have enough talent when healthy to play well on any given Sunday. They beat a first place team on the road on another coast. You can also expect the Jags to have a chance next week against a mediocre Bears team.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Greensleeves said:

I disagree - you can't expect a team to go winless. It's very close to impossible, especially since we have enough talent when healthy to play well on any given Sunday. They beat a first place team on the road on another coast. You can also expect the Jags to have a chance next week against a mediocre Bears team.

Absolutely nobody worth caring about is coming here to coach Justin Fields or Sam Darnold.

No one.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

They'll be a lot of guys pulled from the Jags next week.  They are not going to blow this opportunity.  Jets had it locked up.  They decided 1-15 was more important than a generational QB.  

Good for them.

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Trevor was going to bring the heavy hitting coaches to consider the Jets - as well as FA's.

This really was the one time things were lining up for the Jets...

They weren’t coming anyway as long as the Johnson’s own the team. 

Harbaugh though still might because he might think he can fix Darnold. But these illusions that Lawrence was going to fix everything was foolish

This is just as big of a loss as not getting TL. You can bet your ass the Johnsons are going to hire some retread to come in here and try to save Sam Darnold in year 4 and turn him into a franchise QB. LMAO 

2 years from now we will be doing the same stupid dance again firing the next failed coach and finally throwing in the towel Sanchez style on another USC bust

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Harbaugh though still might because he might think he can fix Darnold. But these illusions that Lawrence was going to fix everything was foolish

Michigan is trying to make Harbaugh take a paycut which is a polite way of saying get out

Harbaugh is just the guy to fix Sam

2 minutes ago, Icer said:

This is just as big of a loss as not getting TL. You can bet your ass the Johnsons are going to hire some retread to come in here and try to save Sam Darnold in year 4 and turn him into a franchise QB. LMAO 

2 years from now we will be doing the same stupid dance again firing the next failed coach and finally throwing in the towel Sanchez style on another USC bust

The Johnsons enjoy being bad. Make money hand over fist, get to make decisions, and not lose an ounce of sleep over anything. 

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

They'll be a lot of guys pulled from the Jags next week.  They are not going to blow this opportunity.  Jets had it locked up.  They decided 1-15 was more important than a generational QB.  

Good for them.

After this win there's no doubt about it Adam Gase will return next year both JD and Gase were in on this together. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder how many times an idiot is going to post about others saying “Lawrence was going to fix everything” with zero evidence of that actually occurring. Lawrence wouldn’t fix everything but he is a better prospect than any QB currently on the team and any QB in the draft. That’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Now the Jaguars fans get to celebrate and dream of Trevor Lawrence/Jim Harbaugh/Bill Cowher/Allen Robinson reunion/JuJu Smith-Schuster etc. 

I hope all of you fans "rooting" for 1-15 are happy. 

you kidding....i haven't looked but i'd bet my savings account they are celebrating over there already

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Now the Jaguars fans get to celebrate and dream of Trevor Lawrence/Jim Harbaugh/Bill Cowher/Allen Robinson reunion/JuJu Smith-Schuster etc. 

I hope all of you fans "rooting" for 1-15 are happy. 

Just offer Harbaugh more money