All good Jets fans. Fields will be there!

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

He'll probably be there in the 2nd round too. Selecting an OSU QB is almost as dumb as taking one from USC

That’s the laziest narrative out there.  Name a stud QB from Texas Tech before Mahomes.  Name a stud QB from Clemson before Watson.  Fields is a good QB.  He’s not Lawrence but he’s good.

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

That’s the laziest narrative out there.  Name a stud QB from Texas Tech before Mahomes.  Name a stud QB from Clemson before Watson.  Fields is a good QB.  He’s not Lawrence but he’s good.

While it's good to know nuance is lost on you, I'm not sure why you thought it necessary to tell us. 

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

If he’s that happy to play in Jacksonville maybe he isn’t as smart as we think 

???

Probably doesn't want his money redistributed.  People with smarts are flocking out of NYC

Kids a small town southern kid.  I'm sure he'll be a lot happier in Jacksonville.  I was born and raised in the NYC/NJ area, you couldn't get me up there again with a gun.  

Tell my family members now, you want to see me, come on down.  Problem is they do.  lol

8 minutes ago, flgreen said:

???

Probably doesn't want his money redistributed.  People with smarts are flocking out of NYC

Kids a small town southern kid.  I'm sure he'll be a lot happier in Jacksonville.  I was born and raised in the NYC/NJ area, you couldn't get me up there again with a gun.  

Tell my family members now, you want to see me, come on down.  Problem is they do.  lol

I guess I was speaking more in terms of football. In terms of ownership, head coach, roster, etc. Jax is just as bad as us. Sure I guess the weather and being closer to home,  but had Jacksonville ever won anything either?