Just flushed the next 15 years down the toilet.

Gibby

Just now, Arsis said:

People are literal idiots. By rooting for a win you're rooting against your team. Is that too abstract a concept for you? Is delayed gratification too complicated for you? You win now and you set the franchise back 15 years. You lose and get a possible franchise QB.

You're literally stupid.

Personal attack.  Classy 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Arsis said:

People are literal idiots. By rooting for a win you're rooting against your team. Is that too abstract a concept for you? Is delayed gratification too complicated for you? You win now and you set the franchise back 15 years. You lose and get a possible franchise QB.

You're literally stupid.

The only stupid idiocy is thinking that how fans root has any effect whatsoever on an NFL game help in a crowded stadium.

You were foolish for investing in something before you had it.  

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If Trevor Lawrence does not destroy Ohio State and then Bama in the coming weeks the narrative around here will change.

But when he does it will just be more salt in the wound. Hes gonna be a great pro qb and its going to really hurt to watch him do it somewhere other then here, when he was in our grasp

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

You're literally stupid.

15 years, huh? Interesting. Either way, you put all your eggs in one basket. That is never an intelligent move.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

But when he does it will just be more salt in the wound. Hes gonna be a great pro qb and its going to really hurt to watch him do it somewhere other then here, when he was in our grasp

He didn't do it last year.

He was average vs ohio state and joe burrow and lsu fed him his lunch in the champ game.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If Trevor Lawrence does not destroy Ohio State and then Bama in the coming weeks the narrative around here will change.

Funny thing would be if Fields goes on a terror and wins the Championship.  Then the Jets will get a great QB either way.

19 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The crazy thing is Lawrence was never coming here.  If he didn’t stay at Clemson he would have just pulled an Eli and forced a trade

Are you competing with DWC for some strange award? He was going to orchestrate his exit from the Jets to Jax?! That doesn't make any sense.

The Eli thing was an incredibly rare situation that even made such a thing possible. 

I now HATE the idea of Sewell. At least Lawrence had a big enough love for the game and his teammates to play football this year while kids like Sewell intensionally sat out in order to get paid $$$$ after the draft 

lol I hate this feeling I was having the time of my Jets life this year and then 1-13 happened I don't even have anything Jets related to talk about anymore

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

What do you do with the second pick?

Honestly, I’m not in a mindset to logically answer that.  My genuine feeling right now is that nothing the Jets do in the draft will matter because the QB sucks.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I now HATE the idea of Sewell. At least Lawrence had a big enough love for the game and his teammates to play football this year while kids like Sewell intensionally sat out in order to get paid $$$$ after the draft 

lol I hate this feeling I was having the time of my Jets life this year and then 1-13 happened I don't even have anything Jets related to talk about 

Really.  You HATE the idea of him.  The highest graded lineman PFF has ever rated.