A few things -- tons of reported posts -- important

Maxman

It’s ridiculous.  I’ve gotten called really bad names simply because I like seeing my team work hard and playing well especially the kids.  I made a thread trying to unite our fans despite the disappointment and got called a loser or delusional.  That’s where we have come to sadly 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3

The players are playing hard no matter what we fans want. They work hard and play hard. I was on my high school team we were 0-6. 2 games left. We won our 7th game and it was one big happy party. So yes this win is bittersweet but Jets were in a no win situation - win or lose fans not happy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

Nobody on this site wants the JETS to lose, however like Max stated, it's a weird year. If there was any year that it would have benefitted the team this was the year. There still is hope with a JAX win against the Bears, however it does not seem likely, and that puts us in a bad position and if we really want Trevor, then trading up is the only way to get him if we're #2. So just like we discussed trading out, now we can start hundreds of threads debating whether or not we trade up lol...

I for one have stated, that I wished JAX would win one more because I personally do not want to be involved in any 0-16 season.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

It’s ridiculous.  I’ve gotten called really bad names simply because I like seeing my team work hard and playing well especially the kids.  I made a thread trying to unite our fans despite the disappointment and got called a loser or delusional.  That’s where we have come to sadly 

Untitled8.thumb.jpg.32b2f6ac7790e0d5d7b9ef7787213692.jpg

lmao, you edited your post.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Nobody on this site wants the JETS to lose, however like Max stated, it's a weird year. If there was any year that it would have benefitted the team this was the year. There still is hope with a JAX win against the Bears, however it does not seem likely, and that puts us in a bad position and if we really want Trevor, then trading up is the only way to get him if we're #2. So just like we discussed trading out, now we can start hundreds of threads debating whether or not we trade up lol...

I for one have stated, that I wished JAX would win one more because I personally do not want to be involved in any 0-16 season.

I hope this isn't serious, lol

41 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I have written this in a few threads but apparently I need to spell it out again. I understand the frustration that this season is bringing all of us. The win today is not something I personally wanted. I am not a pro-tank person. Usually we are looking at the last two games of the year and losing would move the Jets from spot 9 to 6 (I am making up the numbers). In those cases I believe that it is in the best interest to win, rooting for players that will be on the team to play well is good.

Agreed, that is not the situation the Jets are in this year. So I wanted 0 and 16 myself. I totally get it. Trevor Lawrence was the goal and with two weeks left he still is the goal.

The thing is, we can not ban people for rooting for the Jets on a Jets site. I know 2020 is like no other, but I have really seen it all. People are reporting posts, people are attacking people who are happy the Jets won.

YES, the draft position. I know. I agree with you. But for the love of all that is holy, please know that we can't ban people for rooting for the Jets on a Jets site.

That is all. Oh well, except, kindly stop personally attacking each other.

Thanks.

Nobody leaves. Nobody gets banned. We’re all on this Titanic together my brothers. See you all in hell. Gase is driving!

55E3B7E5-5AA5-482F-9B61-3AE84FEFDC96.gif.c8cbf05eaf1017ba36ed4038b6b11d8f.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, JTJet said:

I want to know if today sets an all time site traffic record. 

Someone else started a thread about that and I looked it up and responded in there. I will check again tomorrow. Right now it seems to be top 5 but we are still counting votes lol.

There might be a dump around 1am, we will see.  A bigger dump than even Adam Gase is capable of.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Someone else started a thread about that and I looked it up and responded in there. I will check again tomorrow. Right now it seems to be top 5 but we are still counting votes lol.

There might be a dump around 1am, we will see.  A bigger dump than even Adam Gase is capable of.

???

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Nobody leaves. Nobody gets banned. We’re all on this Titanic together my brothers. See you all in hell. Gase is driving!

55E3B7E5-5AA5-482F-9B61-3AE84FEFDC96.gif.c8cbf05eaf1017ba36ed4038b6b11d8f.gif

This was PERFECT. 

I literally just got down watching this in a private theater rental with my closest friends tonight. 

58 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I have written this in a few threads but apparently I need to spell it out again. I understand the frustration that this season is bringing all of us. The win today is not something I personally wanted. I am not a pro-tank person. Usually we are looking at the last two games of the year and losing would move the Jets from spot 9 to 6 (I am making up the numbers). In those cases I believe that it is in the best interest to win, rooting for players that will be on the team to play well is good.

Agreed, that is not the situation the Jets are in this year. So I wanted 0 and 16 myself. I totally get it. Trevor Lawrence was the goal and with two weeks left he still is the goal.

The thing is, we can not ban people for rooting for the Jets on a Jets site. I know 2020 is like no other, but I have really seen it all. People are reporting posts, people are attacking people who are happy the Jets won.

YES, the draft position. I know. I agree with you. But for the love of all that is holy, please know that we can't ban people for rooting for the Jets on a Jets site.

That is all. Oh well, except, kindly stop personally attacking each other.

Thanks.

We all know full well that going 0-16 is has hard as going undefeated. The odds are just way against either.

• Upvote 1