Official invitation to join the Chiefs bandwagon

Zerovoltz

No questions asked.  No tests.  No initiation rights.  Get on the bus.  Instead of staring down a dark black hole with no light at the end...join us....where we complain week to week about our 5th WR route running, and how after getting up by 2 or 3 TD we just can't quite step on the throats of whoever we play and end up not covering the spread every week.  ...Another common problem is comming up with new adjectives to describe Patrick Mahomes plays.  Maybe some New York slang could spice things up.

We just swept the AFC east including road wins at Buffalo and NE this year...and we beat NE on teh road last year, and we beat Brady at Tampa on the road this year....we vanquish your enemies...so you can take satisfaction in that while you adjust to your new fandom.  

We have good stable ownership, coaching, GM and QB..so you can be sure to enjoy football again week to week and know that you can rest assured that your team is in good hands.

Plenty of room onboard and enough of the worlds best BBQ for everyone.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

No questions asked.  No tests.  No initiation rights.  Get on the bus.  Instead of staring down a dark black hole with no light at the end...join us....where we complain week to week about our 5th WR route running, and how after getting up by 2 or 3 TD we just can't quite step on the throats of whoever we play and end up not covering the spread every week.  ...Another common problem is comming up with new adjectives to describe Patrick Mahomes plays.  Maybe some New York slang could spice things up.

We just swept the AFC east including road wins at Buffalo and NE this year...and we beat NE on teh road last year, and we beat Brady at Tampa on the road this year....we vanquish your enemies...so you can take satisfaction in that while you adjust to your new fandom.  

We have good stable ownership, coaching, GM and QB..so you can be sure to enjoy football again week to week and know that you can rest assured that your team is in good hands.

We appreciate the invite but we are very much lost souls over here!

Best of luck in the post-season though.  Mahomes is awesome to watch.  Glad another AFL team like you guys are having success.  

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

Eat a green weenie

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Efff the Chiefs. Damn racist state. I’ll take the BBQ to go. 

Yes but who wants to go to Kansas City.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Living near LA, I was going to adopt the Rams as my NFC team.  

But, they can’t even beat the Jets. 
So they’re out...

Used to love the Rams in the late 60’s 70’s 80’s. My second favorite team. So many great teams and players. But they never could get past the Vikings and that ice cube weather in the playoffs. Brrrrr? 

...Another common problem is comming up with new adjectives to describe Patrick Mahomes plays.  Maybe some New York slang could spice things up.

Pat Mahomes jr is the son of NY Mets pitcher Pat Mahomes sr. And he should have been a NY Jet. 

10 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Efff the Chiefs. Damn racist state. I’ll take the BBQ to go. 

Not me. My oldest sister got married and moved out to KC and I visited her when I was about 18-19 for two weeks and I was so looking forward to a K.C BBQ people raved about. I tried it. And I found a gigantic hair in my mouth and literally gagged and almost threw up; they are some disgusting HICKS out there and I never want to try a K.C BBQ again!

I remember being bored out there and wondering around walking and exploring and people in Missouri were walking around stores and the streets with NO SHOES ON I never seen anything like it in my LIFE before because in Queens you'd be asking for death if you dare walked around with no freaking shoes on!

You couldn't pay me enough to trust eating those people's foods again I rather eat @ China Town in Manhattan or the Wuhan market in China before ever eating myself another K.C BBQ makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Not me. My oldest sister got married and moved out to KC and I visited her when I was about 18-19 for two weeks and I was so looking forward to a K.C BBQ people raved about. I tried it. And I found a gigantic hair in my mouth and literally gagged and almost threw up; they are some disgusting HICKS out there and I never want to try a K.C BBQ again!

I remember being bored out there and wondering around walking and exploring and people in Missouri were walking around stores and the streets with NO SHOES ON I never seen anything like it in my LIFE before because in Queens you'd be asking for death if you dare walked around with no freaking shoes on!

You couldn't pay me enough to trust eating those people's foods again I rather eat @ China Town in Manhattan or the Wuhan market in China before ever eating myself another K.C BBQ makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it

I went to Memphis a few years back which is hailed as one of the best BBQ cities in the country. Went to one of the highest rated restaurants. Absolute tasteless garbage. Lived in Black Mountain, NC few years back near Asheville. Had a burger at Juicy Lucy. OMG I nearly came in my pants. Had some BBQ in Black Mountain  where they smoke the ribs for 24 hours. OMG I came in my pants. Best ribs I ever had. EVER. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

I went to Memphis a few years back which is hailed as one of the best BBQ cities in the country. Went to one of the highest rated restaurants. Absolute tasteless garbage. Lived in Black Mountain, NC few years back near Asheville. Had a burger at Juicy Lucy. OMG I nearly came in my pants. Had some BBQ in Black Mountain  where they smoke the ribs for 24 hours. OMG I came in my pants. Best ribs I ever had. EVER. 

Not a fan of the state in general.  But IMO "best BBQ" resides in the State of Texas.  Never had better brisket.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Not a fan of the state in general.  But IMO "best BBQ" resides in the State of Texas.  Never had better brisket.

Yea was there as well and you’re correct! Was in Houston and it’s true what they say about cooking an egg on the sidewalk.  Disgusting oppressive heat. Worst was Phoenix. You can actually see the heat coming at you in waves ? 

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

Yea was there as well and you’re correct! Was in Houston and it’s true what they say about cooking an egg on the sidewalk.  Disgusting oppressive heat. Worst was Phoenix. You can actually see the heat coming at you in waves ? 

Damn right about Phoenix.  Literally felt the moisture in my eyes evaporating.  Think it was like 118 degrees.  Eff that.

5 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Well I named him Ninja ? 

I see you laughed. Well, you laugh now, but you probably won't be laughing when you're in a full body cast. Ninja, that's funny. Tell ya why.

I rescued a gray tabby from freezing to death in the dead of Winter many years ago with the intent of re-homing him (which I did). He had lime green eyes, super friendly, didn't mind getting chased by my dog, really great kitty. Well, comes time for the vet . . .

He was OK in the carrier, only meowed on and off. We go into the waiting room, and there's a bunch of dogs barking and carrying on like crazy. Now he starts caterwauling, so I say, hey, can we go in an exam room where it's a little quieter? Sure.

Vet comes in 10 minutes later, and he opens up the carrier. Cat explodes out of it like a rocket and hurls himself like a flying squirrel off the exam table to the window. He gets half tangled in the blinds, which freaks him out more.

In a panic, he kicks himself loose, but the windowsill is really long lengthwise with all of these little starter pots with flower seedlings in them lined across it and also some decorated soup cans the vet's kid made. Good luck with that.

I tried to grab him, but he literally karate-chopped his way away from me through the air, kicking the flower pots and the cans off with the precision of a crackshot at target practice. He totally Jekyll and Hyded. More like Jekylled and Bruce Lee'd.

Now he's hanging with one leg from a bookshelf war-crying and martial arts intimidation screaming. The vet had to throw a towel on him, and he full Tasmanian Deviled under there for 10 seconds. He finally gave it up and got vaccinated. 

An hour after we got home he comes out all super smooth and mellow, all hey, what's up, it's me, the cat. I said, "You don't fool me. Hiiiiiyahhhh (strikes karate pose)!" He looked at me sideways, alright. So that's my Martial Arts Cat Story. Who cares about Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs, anyway, when we can talk about plotting murder cats instead.

• Haha 1