If the Jets end up with the #2 pick, I hope they trade it

Big Snell

5 hours ago, NYCfan said:

Interesting idea.

Johnson's dumb enough to trade the second pick to the Patriots and Belichick will figure out a way to trade up for Lawrence.

Isn’t the fear of Belichick getting a little silly at this point?

Hasn’t he sucked at the draft for years now? 

Didn’t his team become irrelevant the minute the GOAT QB left? 

what am I missing here? 

11 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

That's not nice. DWC is a bit kooky but a good kid. And I am beginning to believe he is correct about JD who looks to be just a pseudo GM with extremely limited powers, like setting up trades, suggesting contracts etc.  Gase seems to have the final word on player personnel. Look at Ballange, look at Gore.  Why hasn't JD FIRED Gase yet?  Why was he allowed to win a meaningless game costing us the best prospect in eons?  And I don't want to hear this nonsense about winning culture blah blah blah. The season was lost 4 weeks into it.  Darnold was injured, the whole damn roster was injured. We couldn't get out of our own way.  At the point of no return, you just ensure you go winless and secure the #1 pick and get the Golden Goose.  Did JD do that? Any other GM would have taken drastic measures to do so. How many people on here laid it out so simply - Fire Gase, IR Becton, Mims, trade Darnold, hire an interim HC, play backups that you want to see if they are even worthy to be on the team, activate Morgan, resign Fales to start, trade Flacco to a contender etc etc etc.  JD just let Gase run his course to another historic meaningless Jets win. This one, however, will have impact this franchise for countless years to come.

I know, I woke up this morning and need to apologize, because after I thought about it it wasn't nice.

• Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yeah. Right. Let's trade away the #2 pick for more picks just so we can draft more busts with more picks.... SOJ

(I rather just draft Sewell instead of passing on another Orlando Pace Future HOF Tackle again). 

But don't worry. JD drafted us a 4th round QB in James Morgan who wasn't even allowed to see the field on an 0-13 team and a freaking PUNTER who just cost us Trevor Lawrence and also made sure to sign a 50 y.o FRANK GORE in order to suck off Gase and make him happy; who just ended our dreams on a 3rd down catch.

FK JD and I hope he's FIRED alongside Gase

There. I said it. Now neg rep me to death for all I care (JD Fanboys).  

I want to PUBLICLY apologize for the idiot comment, That's not like me and I only do it to SAR because I like messing with him. I woke up this morning and felt a little bad for calling you that. So again I'm sorry. While we may not agree on everything, that was uncalled for, and keep posting, just make them a little shorter lol...  Hope you accept my apology.

• Upvote 2