Jason Garrett

Untouchable

Guys like Cowher and Harbaugh are probably pie in the sky hopes at this point. Especially with the Jets most likely missing out on Lawrence.

Enter Jason Garrett 

No, he isn’t going to blow the t!ts off the collective fanbase, but he’s even keeled, has 15 years of experience as an NFL QB, a decade of experience as an NFL HC and he knows how to run a competent offense. He also would probably be willing to take the job.

Again, not the most exciting choice, but I’d still take him over the vast majority of assistant coaches who have been talked up around here.

33 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Guys like Cowher and Harbaugh are probably pie in the sky hopes at this point. Especially with the Jets most likely missing out on Lawrence.

Enter Jason Garrett 

No, he isn’t going to blow the t!ts off the collective fanbase, but he’s even keeled, has 15 years of experience as an NFL QB, a decade of experience as an NFL HC and he knows how to run a competent offense. He also would probably be willing to take the job.

Again, not the most exciting choice, but I’d still take him over the vast majority of assistant coaches who have been talked up around here.

Lol at people acting like losing out on Harbaugh is a bad thing.. He's about to get fired because he sucked..

Cowher hasn't coached in a decade. 

Why do you give a crap about possibly losing out on them and please tell us why you want Jason Garrett after watching the giants suck this year????

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol at people acting like losing out on Harbaugh is a bad thing.. He's about to get fired because he sucked..

Cowher hasn't coached in a decade. 

Why do you give a crap about possibly losing out on them and please tell us why you want Jason Garrett after watching the giants suck this year????

I just gave my reasons why I want Garrett.