My ideal Jets offseason - A Novella

JXN_JET

Respect the work dude. Well done. That said I can’t justify running back the same QB group for another year. I think you  draft trask late in the first assuming he doesn’t rise. You have to have a hedge against darnold and a potential continued backslide even if you think the secondary QBs aren’t worth the high first. 

11 hours ago, TheMo said:

Respect the work dude. Well done. That said I can’t justify running back the same QB group for another year. I think you  draft trask late in the first assuming he doesn’t rise. You have to have a hedge against darnold and a potential continued backslide even if you think the secondary QBs aren’t worth the high first. 

Yea I get that. I guess the thought with this was build for a qb next year. Idk give darnold one more shot with the thought process that it probably wont work and we will be taking someone next year.

11 hours ago, JXN_JET said:

Yea I get that. I guess the thought with this was build for a qb next year. Idk give darnold one more shot with the thought process that it probably wont work and we will be taking someone next year.

I think I am higher on trask than most so I can understand your angle. 

Up vote for the effort and completeness. Sort of hate it in so many ways that it would be useless to try and offer a reply. 

If we do not finish 1 and take Lawrence I am taking Wilson. Period. Would try to arrange a 3 way trade with Cincinatti and Carolina so that Cin takes Sewell, we take Wilson and Carolina takes Fields we win up with Cincy 2022 one as well as Wilson, Carolina nets a couple picks as well.