Jump to content

Gardner Minshew is going to light up both the Bears and Colts!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

After a long layoff of absence (6 weeks) he needed both Tennessee and Baltimore games (in order to shake off the rust). 

He went 22/29 (75.8%), 226 passing yards, 2 TDs/0 INTs; QB Rating of 120.8 @ Baltimore yesterday (he's ready to absolutely explode vs. Chicago this Sunday). 

Chicago's secondary is physically depleted with injuries and Buster Skrine could be returning as their starting nickel back; and Mitch Trubisky will crap the bed on the road @ Jax come this Sunday. 

Gardner Mineshew lit up Indianapolis week 1 of this year (19/20, 95%, 173 passing yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs; QB Rating of 142.3).  

He also lit up Indianapolis week 17 of last year (27/39, 69.2%, 295 passing yards, 3 TDs/1 INT; QB Rating of 106.2). 

I'm convinced. Trevor Lawrence will become drafted #1 overall by our Jets; Mineshew-Mania is on the verge of happening (over the next two weeks). 

Will you bet me your entire paycheck on it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

After a long layoff of absence (6 weeks) he needed both Tennessee and Baltimore games (in order to shake off the rust). 

He went 22/29 (75.8%), 226 passing yards, 2 TDs/0 INTs; QB Rating of 120.8 @ Baltimore yesterday (he's ready to absolutely explode vs. Chicago this Sunday). 

Chicago's secondary is physically depleted with injuries and Buster Skrine could be returning as their starting nickel back; and Mitch Trubisky will crap the bed on the road @ Jax come this Sunday. 

 

Road House Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

:)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jaguars probably need Lawrence more than the Jets do given the state of their organization from a fan interest/engagement standpoint. 
 

As much as their ownership group probably wants to lose it is a tough thing to control.

It’s the NFL. Even the backups are among the top 1 percent of football players in the world. The players and coaches are going to try to win and play well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QB1 said:

You can’t even afford 1. Worried about a scratch... LOL pathetic 

You're right, I can't afford 1.  I can afford 10.  Well, many more than that but that would be gluttonous. 

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

You're right, I can't afford 1.  I can afford 10.  Well, many more than that but that would be gluttonous. 

SAR I

Sure buddy, whatever you say. Look out for those scratches. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You're right, I can't afford 1.  I can afford 10.  Well, many more than that but that would be gluttonous. 

SAR I

You sure like to talk about them but...

I bet you won't post a picture of your "multiple Rolex" collection 

And why? Because you don't have one 😂😂😂🤣

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doitny said:

if the Jags are smart they sit Minshew and Robinson and start printing Lawrence jerseys. 

but if there dumb and Minshew plays they have a chance

I look at it this way. No one thought the jets had a fighting chance against the rams in LA - so why can’t the jags beat the Bears - a much more inferior team than the Rams in Jacksonville???

this is not over by a long shot 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lauderdale jet said:

I look at it this way. No one thought the jets had a fighting chance against the rams in LA - so why can’t the jags beat the Bears - a much more inferior team than the Rams in Jacksonville???

this is not over by a long shot 

your right. Jax can beat the Bears. 

question is are they smart enough to sit players to lose the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

You guys still haven’t figured it out.

Things simply don’t go well for the Jets.  I promise you, if they do find a way to win so will the Jets.

We’re not getting TL.  Get over it.

your right. 

watch we beat Clev, or NE without Belichick trying to lose.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...