Should colts rest starters

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

They won't have to. 

Gardner Mineshew is 2-0 and undefeated against them (beat them week 17 of last year and week 1 of this year). 

That's exactly why they won't and will dominate that game. The Colts won't tolerate the ignominy of having lost to us twice this year. The Colts can't afford to worry about Trevor Lawrence. When you're at the top of your division, you need to assert your dominance on the lesser teams. They'll use the momentum and ride it straight into the playoffs.

38 - 17 Colts, with our 2 TDs coming in the 4th quarter.

Just now, David Harris said:

Don’t allow yourselves to hope

If the jags win one more by definition (of Jets) then the Jets will also win one more

blow the candle out

If we can beat the Bears, then you lot can certainly beat the Patriots.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's exactly why they won't and will dominate that game. The Colts won't tolerate the ignominy of having lost to us twice this year. The Colts can't afford to worry about Trevor Lawrence. When you're at the top of your division, you need to assert your dominance on the lesser teams. They'll use the momentum and ride it straight into the playoffs.

38 - 17 Colts, with our 2 TDs coming in the 4th quarter.

Dude I was confused until the end.

• Haha 1
On 12/21/2020 at 8:50 PM, batman10023 said:

If the colts lose to Pitt  I would rest my starters and lose to Jax.  If Trevor is this good why have to play him 2x a year

Then the pats rest every one and lose to the jets for the same reason.

• Upvote 1
Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I am pretty sure that if the Jags win this week and the Jets retake the #1 draft pick, Joe Douglas may have a bunch of players sit with various "injuries".  

I wish I could believe this but I do not think for a moment that is Douglas's call nor would he do that.  Douglas is not the type to dictate to a coach who he plays, he has no more power than the coach in this hierarchy.

This is the major reason the Jets needed to fire Gase long ago and then be able to dictate a bit easier to an interim guy

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I wish I could believe this but I do not think for a moment that is Douglas's call nor would he do that.  Douglas is not the type to dictate to a coach who he plays, he has no more power than the coach in this hierarchy.

This is the major reason the Jets needed to fire Gase long ago and then be able to dictate a bit easier to an interim guy

If a few defenders are coming back & they aren’t Sam fans they just don’t get off blocks.

Easy Peasy