• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite the night for JuJu last night.  Posts a TikTok pregame of himself dancing on the Bengals logo.  Gets plastered by Vonn Bell in the 1st quarter, held to 3 catches for 15 yards and loses. Any

Juju isn't anything special. He had a huge season when AB was still a beast and allowed Juju to feast on favorable matchups. He will be a bust here if we sign him.  Haven't we had enough of the S

Golladay, Godwin, Robinson. Just say no to Juju.

Posted Images

What's funny is fans expecting for JuJu to put on a performance when Big Ben had one of the worst game's I've personally ever watched out of him. 

170 yards. QB Rating 62.4. 

It's more than the stats too. I watched the game. It was his performance he was absolutely atrocious last night and none of his receivers deserve any blame he looked completely washed up @ the age of 38 last night. 

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What's funny is fans expecting for JuJu to put on a performance when Big Ben had one of the worst game's I've personally ever watched out of him. 

170 yards. QB Rating 62.4. 

It's more than the stats too. I watched the game. It was his performance he was absolutely atrocious last night and none of his receivers deserve any blame he looked completely washed up @ the age of 38 last night. 

Well, Darnold is a huge upgrade over big ben so it makes sense. 

38 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

Meh. Maybe I'm the contrarian here. I don't think he is a bad guy or a diva at all, hes just a 24 year old who cares about dumb sh*t like TikTok. Divas to me were the TOs of the world that would actively sabotage their team/QB/coach by talking s*** in the media. JA ran an active sabatoge case and would have weird rants in the media ala Kellen Winslow. 

Now I have zero interest in paying him a massive deal. However, if we could get him for cheap on a 2-3 year prove it deal where he could still sign another big contract - I'd do that all day. Pay him 12/13mm per year and cut Crowder. 

Would much rather pay a premium for Allen Robinson or Golladay... but I'm starting to doubt that is going to happen given how unattractive a destination we will be in FA w/o TL 

You're not a kid at 24. You're a grown-ass man

There's still time for juju, but he hasn't improved in the last 2 seasons. I wouldn't want him.

Robinson will lead the league in receptions, he'll probably get a big extension from Chicago. The Jets should draft Kyle pitts if they want another offensive stud.

3 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

You're not a kid at 24. You're a grown-ass man

There's still time for juju, but he hasn't improved in the last 2 seasons. I wouldn't want him.

Robinson will lead the league in receptions, he'll probably get a big extension from Chicago. The Jets should draft Kyle pitts if they want another offensive stud.

Not commenting on the rest of the post, but 24 is still a kid. Honestly, I think 24 is too young to even vote. 25 is about right. Few years in the working world, in "real life." 

5 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Not commenting on the rest of the post, but 24 is still a kid. Honestly, I think 24 is too young to even vote. 25 is about right. Few years in the working world, in "real life." 

What???

24 is ancient.

You're a kid until you graduate high school. Most kids graduate at 18, start work at 21. Whether its a trade or a corporate gig. Or military.

That's when you're officially a grown-ass man, and you have a sense of responsibility. You've had a bank account and probably filed a tax return. 

Maybe 24 is 'young' in NFL years; we know these pro athletes live in bubbles where EVERYTHING is taken care of...so they fail to learn any life skills, or grow as human beings. But he's still old enough to know that such antics are setting him up for failure. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Well, Darnold is a huge upgrade over big ben so it makes sense. 

I'm not a Sam apologist however JuJu recorded 70 receptions for 914 receiving yards and 10 TDs for Sam during Darnold's redshirt Freshman season @ USC. 

1.) My favorite FA WR is Allen Robinson but JuJu would be awesome too. 

2.) I don't want Sam as my 2021 QB so wtf are you even talking about. 

10 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

You guys are overreacting somewhat. He's a good kid and his character in no shape or form should be attacked. With that said, if we have to spend a premium on him or if Sam is no longer a Jet, then no thanks.

Has anyone really said he's not a "good kid"?  I don't think he's Tyreke Hill.  There is a difference between being a bad person and not necessarily being a professional.  None of this makes him a bad person.  It most certainly should give teams pause about paying him a big contract.

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

He’s turning into a clown.  

If we were going to keep Sam I thought it woudl be a good FA signing because of his prior chemistry with him, but the dude cant get out of his own way.  Too involved with Tik Tok to get better every season.  Only way I'd touch him now is if the deal was really really favorable for the jets.  probably a 1 year prove it deal.  

If the Jaguars don't win another game and the Jets miss out on Trevor Lawrence lol all these big name HCs and big name WRs such as Harbaugh/Cowher and Robinson/Godwin/JuJu will avoid the 1-15 Jets like a black plague to begin with. 

Trevor Lawrence, unfortunately; was our only hope to becoming an attractive destination for FA's (they won't even want our $$$ anymore). 

Without Trevor Lawrence we won't attract a single big name NFL star player (we'll have to settle for a bunch of overpaid JAGS). 

I really hope you fans of 1-13 are happy now. 

30 minutes ago, BloodGreen said:

I would keep Crowder for the slot over JuJu. He is a professional.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Some professional he was when he beat the living crap out of his GF as a Rookie with the Redskins. 

Wake me up when JuJu beats up on a girl!

Some professional. 

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

What???

24 is ancient.

You're a kid until you graduate high school. Most kids graduate at 18, start work at 21. Whether its a trade or a corporate gig. Or military.

That's when you're officially a grown-ass man, and you have a sense of responsibility. You've had a bank account and probably filed a tax return. 

Maybe 24 is 'young' in NFL years; we know these pro athletes live in bubbles where EVERYTHING is taken care of...so they fail to learn any life skills, or grow as human beings. But he's still old enough to know that such antics are setting him up for failure. 

24 year olds have barely been in the real world. 18 year old are not grown. 

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

I’d prefer Allen Robinson. He’s a younger version of Brandon Marshall and those are now the good old days of the decade..... keep Crowder over JuJu

Why would a receiver who has been held back by poor QB play his entire career in Jacksonville (Bortles) and Chicago (Trubisky) come to the Jets?  It's not happening.  

And Godwin will be back in Tampa.  Golladay can't stay healthy. He's missed about a 1/3 of games in his career.  And why would he come here now?  

3 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Quite the night for JuJu last night.  Posts a TikTok pregame of himself dancing on the Bengals logo.  Gets plastered by Vonn Bell in the 1st quarter, held to 3 catches for 15 yards and loses.

Anyone else starting want nothing to do with him?  His production seemingly continues to drop from a few years ago and his "antics" seem to get more brash.

I think he could up being a big mistake for someone this FA cycle.

Never pay big money to a FA WR from the Steelers. It's right up there with never fight a land war in Asia.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

And Godwin will be back in Tampa.  Golladay can't stay healthy. He's missed about a 1/3 of games in his career.  And why would he come here now?  

I think he tests the market.  Tampa has about 28-30 mil in cap space where they will need to resign some key guys on the defense like David and Shaq Barrett.  They also need to be in the market for #1 corner because their defense has been a sieve under Todd Bowles the last 7 games or so.   He would be the ideal pick for me as a big slot target for Sam.