Bechton and McGovern statements vs. the Fans

JoePNYJ1

You can celebrate as a player all you like but it's disrespectful and disgusting to call us fake fans for not celebrating after your 1-13 record.

There was no need for him to mention the fans while he fake celebrated his 1-13 win. 

EpuRNa4UYAInLjl.thumb.jpeg.fb47ca2da106bc105f56c3d0fa396149.jpeg

And that's the picture he shared after his 1-13 record?

That's pathetic to disrespect both himself and KOBE like that. 

I wonder if Becton also celebrated his 2-10 record @ Louisville. 

main-qimg-c5c97a7b4608d9626af7fd58a928f8f3.gif.40890235e430d01d78d8fa585ee83668.gif

Barry Sanders an ultimate humbled competitor would be calling Becton 'not a real competitor' right now if he had found out about Becton celebrating a 1-13 "victory"; he'd be laughing @ Becton out of disgust right now (Barry hated losing so much he walked away from the game because of it).

#20 would've never celebrated 1 and freaking 13 and Barry would've never disrespected Detroit faithful while doing so either. 

These young players don’t know, I forgive them.   We’ve been f’d by this team for 50 years, they’re tourists passing through- they’re young and I’m sure it feels bad when “fans” don’t want you to win after you work so hard. They can’t understand what this has been like, being on the never ending hamster wheel of near misses and downright embarrassments. 

The jets organization is to blame. Their ineptitude has forced us to root against our own team. POS team.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How many times does it need to be explained that we all understand players don't intentionally lose?  What a cold take this is at this point.

There are very few posters on here whose takes I disagree with more often than yours, Charlie Brown.  

That’s nice!?