BYU on tonight at 7. Required Watching

section314

31 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

coaching is NOT everything. How many OCs Brady go thru? Manning? How was Lucks "mentor"?

Luck had Arians.  Brady had Martinez, a coach who followed Walsh and Madden.  Favre had Mariucci and Reid.  Manning had Tom Moore.  Mahomes has Reid
It’s really important 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

people I trust, but I would always say take it with a grain of salt because its so early in the process, a lot can change obviously. 

It's sometimes just nice to see others parroting information you've heard all year.  gives more validation to rumors you have no way of knowing are right.  Like i said, heavy grain of salt, its very early. 

And history says it’s wrong most of the time.  No one is leaking out anything of value in December with regards to April’s draft.  Never mind a trade could change everything.  Unless they want to get a message out, a smokescreen 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And history says it’s wrong most of the time.  No one is leaking out anything of value in December with regards to April’s draft.  Never mind a trade could change everything.  Unless they want to get a message out, a smokescreen 

I agree with that, i just found it interesting that it was information I was hearing much earlier in the year in regards to rebuilding plans.  Saying it was consistent, not just something thrown out now in december that they have the 2nd pick.  Either way everything will change 50 times in the next few months. 

• Upvote 1