BYU on tonight at 7. Required Watching

section314

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I don't because knowing JD even when many of us were screaming for Jeudy, Lamb etc he couldn't resist Becton. 

There's no way he passes on the highest rated generational O-Lineman in over 23 years (Orlando Pace). 

The only player JD would ever pass on Sewell for is Lawrence...

Maybe. I think he was dead set on one of the lineman since it was a deep receiver draft. Why he only took one is still a question. He had also promised to protect Sam.

I think if he isn’t sold on Sam then he’s going to want to get “his” qb. You only have so long to build a franchise. He’s gotten a pretty solid pass for a 1-13 team. If we are this bad again next year, he doesn’t get that pass and he may never have a shot to take his qb. 

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Other than not being Trevor Lawrence and having some minor injury concerns and the level of competition BYU faced.....what else would cause concern about taking this guy in the Top 5 of a Draft?

He’s clearly gotta out on weight and I’d really really doubt he’s actually 6 foot 3

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Other than not being Trevor Lawrence and having some minor injury concerns and the level of competition BYU faced.....what else would cause concern about taking this guy in the Top 5 of a Draft?

not paying attention might.

again...  ya think he can be as good as Stafford/Ryan? thats how I am thinking

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

smaller than youd like.  Listed at 6'3 210, but I know a few people question that. 

2 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

He’s clearly gotta out on weight and I’d really really doubt he’s actually 6 foot 3

He’s listed at 210lbs. Baker is 215lbs, kyler is 207lbs. Not sure if weight is an issue, but I’d definitely like to make sure he is that height.

• Upvote 1

Just now, PS17 said:

No caffeine though. If you drink a Coke you’re going to Mormon hell 

If that is even remotely true I am so far gone it’s not even funny.

I get headaches if I skip out on a bottle of Coke Zero (gotta watch the figure).

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He was so wide open all he had to do was loft it in there.

He had a nice throw on the dropped td and a nice throw rolling out to the right. Has the wheels in the td run. 
all I’ve watched is highlight tape and the first ten minutes here, but I’m convincing myself.

• Upvote 1