BYU on tonight at 7. Required Watching

section314

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

LOL

We’re seriously talking about taking a sawed off Amanda Bearse with surgeries on both shoulders at #2 a few days after fantasizing about Lawrence...

Unbelievable

I wouldn't worry, if it is not lawrence then maybe fields but the jets will not draft a Qb if it is not one of those guys .

Just watching a little bit and he seems ok. 

stil having a hard time watching and still thinking “This should be Trevor” and not have it cloud my judgement. 

other caveat for me is this defense is apps rely 117/127 teams. 

that’s still in the back of my mind. 

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

LOL

We’re seriously talking about taking a sawed off Amanda Bearse with surgeries on both shoulders at #2 a few days after fantasizing about Lawrence...

Unbelievable

Well what’s the alternative, LOL we can’t get Trevor at 2. And this kid is better than Fields. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

LOL

Unbelievable

Still a trillion times better than rolling with the ginger gorilla lookin a** known as Sam Darnold.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, jvill 51 said:

That last throw is what concerned me with him after watching the Coastal Carolina game. Accuracy plummeted under pressure.

I’ve seen him skip passes when moving to his right. It’s gotta be a form thing and he needs to fix his hips on those throws. He also makes great throws in the similar situation. Not a perfect player but definitely high end talent.