So.....Marcy Darcy, you say.....lol

Jet_Engine1

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

Honestly, I am worried. Worried that Jacksonville picks first and we will be stuck with having to take Trevor Lawrence.  

I'm praying Trevor Lawrence throws 5 INTs against Ohio State and Justin Fields absolutely explodes with 5 TDs/0 INTs vs. Clemson and then Fields goes for 6 TDs/0 INTs and destroys Alabama during the National Championship Game. 

Under this hypothetical scenario, any chance Jaguars pull a Cleveland (Baker over Sam) and selects Justin Fields over Trevor Lawrence?

I'm running out of options over here...

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'm praying Trevor Lawrence throws 5 INTs against Ohio State and Justin Fields absolutely explodes with 5 TDs/0 INTs vs. Clemson and then Fields goes for 6 TDs/0 INTs and destroys Alabama during the National Championship Game. 

Under this hypothetical scenario, any chance Jaguars pull a Cleveland (Baker over Mayfield) and select Justin Fields over Trevor Lawrence?

If the Jaguars pull a “Browns” they end up with a better QB and we end up with bust. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Under this hypothetical scenario, any chance Jaguars pull a Cleveland (Baker over Sam) and selects Justin Fields over Trevor Lawrence?

Justin Whonow? I am talking about the chosen one, Sir Zach Wilson. 

39 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I swear, if they did, it'd be the last straw for me, and I'd be forced to walk away from my beloved Jaguars forever and become a Carolina Panthers fan!

• Haha 3