Webber to Philly for Garbage

TomShane

I F'N HATE THIS TRADE. SAC-TOWN GOT JACK S*#@ FOR C-WEBB. Just to make that whiny little foreigner Peja happy before he royally screws them and joins Vlade Doddy in hideous LA

That's right....you like the Queens

Good, I hope the team rots in hell!! They were nothing without Webber.....now never to be heard from again!! :lol:

Good job by Webber last night, missing that game-tying layup for his new team. :(

But I can't rag on CWebb too much, after all, he is etched in history by his famous "timeout" call in the 93 national championship, lol.

CWebb and AI will lead Philly to the Eastern Conference Championship, THIS SEASON.

Phili just comitted armed robbery and got away with it

ironically, on saturday they still lost to Sacramento (with Webber on their side)

CWebb and AI will lead Philly to the Eastern Conference Championship, THIS SEASON.

2nd round of the playoffs is almost a lock, but Detroit and Miami will be in the conference finals

the team in the east that people need to watch out for is the Celtics, I've got them penciled in as the 4th best team (behind miami, detroit and phili) and ahead of the Cavs

That's right....you like the Queens

quote]

Now youre stealing lame, hackey lines from Fat Shaq? Thats downright disgraceful, even for an unimaginative old fart like you JonE.

I do however appreciate the positive vibes youre sending our way by predicting that Sactown will "never be heard from again." Your jinxiness is worth its weight in gold...everybody, if your smart, put lots of cheddar on Sactown, JonE never misses

Cavs vs. Sixers = Eastern Conference Final.

Call me crazy now but we will see.

ok crazy

without career ending injuries to Shaq, Wade, both Wallace's and Antoine Walker, how do you see the Cavs making it that far??? :?

OMG, Webber's horrible. Seen him last nite? This division's still wide open. The Kidd/Carters just need to put a few together to make a run.

The Celtics WILL win the Atlantic Division.

I agree with you about Webber's performance last night. I don't see the Nets catching the Celtics. Yes, I'm aware that anything can happen, but I just don't see it. The C's got that much better @ the trade deadline.

Looks like they're going to resign Payton today, anytime now.

You're an odd duck. All the Pats fans I ever saw swore off the other sports. Of course it was a smart move. Yeah, that Payton sure is in high demand. How lucky for the C's that they could afford him and even have enough left to bring back Antoine. :lol: Between our 2 teams, you take away PP, Kidd and Carter and there isn't enough left for a good CBA team. After this 4 game lead dissappears you need to get back in the closet until the fall with the your fellow Pats fans.

You're an odd duck. All the Pats fans I ever saw swore off the other sports. Of course it was a smart move. Yeah, that Payton sure is in high demand. How lucky for the C's that they could afford him and even have enough left to bring back Antoine. :lol: Between our 2 teams, you take away PP, Kidd and Carter and there isn't enough left for a good CBA team. After this 4 game lead dissappears you need to get back in the closet until the fall with the your fellow Pats fans.

Webber, when he is missing that jumper, is USELESS. He was embarrassing last night. Fun game, though. How crazy were some of those Iverson shots, though?

T, it kills me because the Nets are just one player away from being real contenders in the conference. Krstic is trying, but he looks like he's about to die. Collins is, well, Collins. They just need one more big body. It was good to see Lawrencce finally figure out that Jabari Smith should not get more than 10 minutes a game, btw. Damn.

The Celtics WILL win the Atlantic Division.

I agree with you about Webber's performance last night. I don't see the Nets catching the Celtics. Yes, I'm aware that anything can happen, but I just don't see it. The C's got that much better @ the trade deadline.

Looks like they're going to resign Payton today, anytime now.

Lord have mercy on me....

Im just waiting for Kidd to crank it up a notch like he does late in the season.

Redsox/Patriot/Cetics championships?? Id call it quits right then and there.

Ha, you never thought we'd miss Veal, but Scalabrini is finally back tonight.

I was thinking last night, is Veal a better player at this point than Webber? :lol:

btw, have you seen all the bullsh*t coming out of Boston about what a gamer Antoine Walker is? Did we miss something? This guy is the ultimate in lazy, selfish chuckers who plays no defense. It's only a matter of time until Paul Pierce tries to shank him. Oh, btw, Stephen A. Smith called Walker "the ultimate competitor" the other night. He's so fair and unbiased and so not in any player's pockets. I love that guy. Douchebag.

You're an odd duck. All the Pats fans I ever saw swore off the other sports. Of course it was a smart move. Yeah, that Payton sure is in high demand. How lucky for the C's that they could afford him and even have enough left to bring back Antoine. :lol:

Yeah, I don't follow my teams unless they're winning. :roll::roll: Puhlease, get a clue!

That's laughable. :lol: I watch all Boston teams, every game! Football, Baseball, Basketball, and hockey (if it ever returns).

Between our 2 teams, you take away PP, Kidd and Carter and there isn't enough left for a good CBA team.

I'll agree with you there. Who else in the Atlantic division is good. NOBODY!

After this 4 game lead dissappears you need to get back in the closet until the fall with the your fellow Pats fans.

I just don't see that happening. Not in this life, but maybe in your world. :?

Its been a rough year for the Nets so far, but before this dreadful season they gave us all quite a nice run. Luckily the divison is so awful , the Nets still techincally have a shot at making the playoffs. Othen then 02' , Celtics have been a lousy team the last 10 years.

BC comes to the RAC next week, watch out for the upset. ( Only thing to hope for, from this awful Scarlet Knight team this season). Well at least our women are amazing, nobody can beat them.

Archived