JETNATION 2005 ROAD TRIPS: Any Ideas?

BaumerJet

Where would you like to go for a JETNATION road trip?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Where would you like to go for a JETNATION road trip?

Since the NFL is due to release the 2005-2006 NFL schedule & since this site has become my favorite NFL site to the point that I may change the link for the message board to this one (Sorry Sooth). I was just wondering where everyone would like to hang out on a road trip together this year-

ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS WOULD BE THE INAUGURAL ROAD TRIP FOR JETNATION... :wink:

My vote is for ATL shawty!!!...Miami is always a given, and I wouldn't mind KC cause thats the only place on the schedule I've never been too... :lol: . And since Delta is my friend...I'm gonna try and do them all.... =D> ....and can someone get me a damn avatar please.... :evil:

Since the NFL is due to release the 2005-2006 NFL schedule & since this site has become my favorite NFL site to the point that I may change the link for the message board to this one (Sorry Sooth). I was just wondering where everyone would like to hang out on a road trip together this year-

ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS WOULD BE THE INAUGURAL ROAD TRIP FOR JETNATION... :wink:

Baumer: Yes, I think it's definitely time to change the link. :wink: It really is the best site, isn't it?

I'm gonna shoot for at least 5 road games this year. I can't wait for the schedule to come out!

Why would Jet fans want to go on the road to watch the Patriots play?

Well, to answer your question in a serious way, there are some Jets fans who already live here and the Super Bowl is a huge event.

That and the Pats won't be back in it. It'll be the Jets v Lions, with pride and silver on the line. And we can get away from the asterisk era of Super Bowls.

Baumer: Yes, I think it's definitely time to change the link. :wink: It really is the best site, isn't it?

I'm gonna shoot for at least 5 road games this year. I can't wait for the schedule to come out!

#-o 5 Road trips?!! #-o

Gee GGG, I was wondering if I can get the same grant as you :roll:

FoxJet & I are looking into Denver, Atlanta & either Carolina or Miami - Which ever both of us can afford...

And Tom, What's wrong with JetNation offering a Free trip to Buffalo. After all, the winner would have to find a way to Albany - so they can take the train (the game day ticket is included you know!) [-X

After about 30 games over the last 2 years, I'm gonna cut way back on the road trips. Miami is a given, and I'll only go back to Foxhole if they build a road. That leaves Atlanta, Carolina, Denver and KC. It all depends on the weather, but Atlanta is pretty nice year round and this city folk won't struggle to find stuff to do down there. Golf isn't a sport and skiing is for sissies.

After about 30 games over the last 2 years, I'm gonna cut way back on the road trips. Miami is a given, and I'll only go back to Foxhole if they build a road. That leaves Atlanta, Carolina, Denver and KC. It all depends on the weather, but Atlanta is pretty nice year round and this city folk won't struggle to find stuff to do down there.

T-Mac: You'll cut back on road trips just as much as you'll cut back on the beers. Who are you kidding? :wink:

I`ve been saying since the end of the season and we knew who we were playing that DENVER & BALT. are a must, one of either CAROLINA or ATLANTA (leaning towards carolina) and possibly MIAMI.....Of course this is how it started last year and I ended up going to 16 out of 18 games...

Miami was a fun trip last year, it was just like a home game with a sea of green in the stands. That one is definetely on my sked for this year (unless it's around Thanksgiving or Christmas. Baltimore is not a bad trip from NY/NJ and Atlanta flights are dirt cheap on Delta.

I think we have a leading candidate. Let's go watch Michael Vick on his home turf.....

I agree, best mass transit in the USA + we can get together the night before in one of the clubs in UNDERGROUND ATLANTA!

Besides, where ever Bob Goes - So goes the JETNATION!

Archived