7:00 - New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers Game/Season Thread (Opening Night).

1 hour ago, section314 said:

You know why nobody cares? Because in the last 15 years  or so, the current crop of assholes who populate the NBA have turned the ultimate team sport into Dancing with the Stars. 

Seriously why is this still on the main board. Mods please move to Soccer forum.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Tell that to New Yorkers who pack MSG every night of every season!

Its a 18K venue on a 10 sq mile island inhabited by 2 million people. WHOA

And at least half on any given night couldnt name three knicks on the floor at any given time.

4 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

Obi wasn’t looking confident but that block and those passes omg. Rj hitting threes and driving lefty AND righty. Quickly already playing like a 4 year vet this is crazy.

thumbs_b_c_c4b439f18cc0c8c45c1dd4b66fc12137.jpg.39843f538795733f594cd31819f39f36.jpg

This man is going to make our Knicks play like COMPETITORS again. 

Yeah Obi is going to become awesome I just love his NY DNA he's PROUD to be an NY Knick and his athleticism is Amare Stoudemire like. 

I've been so excited to see Quickley too. A Kentucky PG who John Calipari fell in love with and coached up into SEC Player of the Year. 

We win tonight's game and Tom Thibs is going to build off tonight's game. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes man we're down 6 heading into the 4th but nonetheless win or lose I love what I've watched from these kids during game #1 under Thibs. 

The Knicks had a 5 point halftime lead and blew it, they're now down 7 in the 4th quarter.

Let's hear you give Thingamebo the Gase treatment he deserves.

SAR I

If we play the rest of the season how we did during the 1st half we'll make the playoffs. 

If we play the rest of the season how we did during the 2nd half we'll finish in the lottery for ping pong balls. 

???

Oh well we ended up getting blown out nonetheless and unfortunately I had more fun rooting for the Knicks than I have my Jets all year long ?

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Now Squiggly is hurt!  This guy Thigameaubu ruined him!  He sucks!  Fly the planes already!  Get Beningo to call in!

SAR I

You're really obsessed with Adam Gase I bet you wanna get on your hands and knees and buy him a "Rolex" too (in the nicest way possible). 

You're not a Jets fan anymore. You're nothing more than a little Adam Gase fan boy of a troll. You can't even keep Gase out of a NY Knicks thread. 

And why don't you tell the truth SAR? Why don't you tell JN our little secret (that we both know about)? 

You're PatsFanTx. You've always been PatsFanTx. And you tortured JI as the just like you're torturing JN with your Adam Gase crap. Disgusting. 

379570317_photo-5343(1).jpg.fae72a6bec4f5a9fd9b484a76edb5a49.jpg

Your secret has expired SAR oops I mean PatsFanTx. 

DWC I

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're really obsessed with Adam Gase I bet you wanna get on your hands and knees and buy him a "Rolex" too (in the nicest way possible). 

You're not a Jets fan anymore. You're nothing more than a little Adam Gase fan boy of a troll. You can't even keep Gase out of a NY Knicks thread; troll. 

And why don't you tell the truth SAR? Why don't you tell JN our little secret that we both know about? 

You're PatsFanTx and you're a TROLL. You've always been PatsFanTx. And you tortured JI as the troll you are just like you're torturing JN as an Adam Gase troll you are. 

379570317_photo-5343(1).jpg.fae72a6bec4f5a9fd9b484a76edb5a49.jpg

Your secret has expired troll oops I mean PatsFanTx. 

SOR I was PatsFanTX 

The perfect Sunglasses HolyShit Dude Animated GIF for your conversation. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. Moustache, Reaction Pictures, Best Funny Pictures, Fine Girls, My Face When, Miami Vice, Smosh, Cinemagraph, Walking By

17 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're not a Jets fan anymore. You're nothing more than a little Adam Gase fan boy of a troll. You can't even keep Gase out of a NY Knicks thread. 

And why don't you tell the truth SAR? Why don't you tell JN our little secret (that we both know about)? 

You're PatsFanTx. You've always been PatsFanTx. And you tortured JI as the just like you're torturing JN with your Adam Gase crap. Disgusting. 

Your secret has expired SAR oops I mean PatsFanTx. 

I barely remember that guy.  Unlike you, I'm not interested in other posters.  I'm just interested in the Jets.

This guy Thingabeau is not good, he's a bad hire, lost a game he had won, got his rookie hurt, and failed to develop Bartlett.

Where are the t-shirts?  When is the billboard going up?  Be consistent.

SAR I

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I barely remember that guy.  Unlike you, I'm not interested in other posters.  I'm just interested in the Jets.

This guy Thingabeau is not good, he's a bad hire, lost a game he had won, got his rookie hurt, and failed to develop Bartlett.

Where are the t-shirts?  When is the billboard going up?  Be consistent.

SAR I

Nvmd Sar. You win man.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

So the Knicks lost tonight. 

First time in a long time that I tuned in and cared, even for a little bit.  This team could be a decently fun watch.  There are young pieces there.  I’m not ready to invest my whole heart again...but there is a pulse.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

First time in a long time that I tuned in and cared, even for a little bit.  This team could be a decently fun watch.  There are young pieces there.  I’m not ready to invest my whole heart again...but there is a pulse.

I cant imagine being a Jets,Mets,Knicks fan. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah man same here 3rd youngest team in the league, homegrown young talent and an experienced and respected Head Coach in Thibs. I'm not expecting a Championship run or anything lol but I believe we can make the playoffs and at the very least enjoy a team that's FUN to watch. 

• Post of the Week 1