Still not over it

QB1

I think it's funny how this guy just a week ago (when the Jets were in position for Trevor Lawrence) was questioning Trevor Lawrence as a prospect while I compared Lawrence's statistical production to that of Elway/Manning/Luck).

Screenshot_20201223-165534.thumb.png.8c67d31d4fdf2ebb4fb2197615f417c3.png

But now all of a sudden (since the Jets are no longer currently in position to draft Lawrence) he's acting as if he's absolutely heartbroken, can't get over it and can't go an hour without thinking about the kid etc...

Just pretty funny/weird to me...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I think it's funny how this guy just a week ago (when the Jets were in position for Trevor Lawrence) was questioning Trevor Lawrence as a prospect while I compared Lawrence's statistical production to that of Elway/Manning/Luck).

Screenshot_20201223-165534.thumb.png.8c67d31d4fdf2ebb4fb2197615f417c3.png

But now all of a sudden (since the Jets are no longer currently in position to draft Lawrence) he's acting as if he's absolutely heartbroken, can't get over it and can't go an hour without thinking about the kid etc...

Just pretty funny/weird to me...

You seem obsessed with me. Sad.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

You will feel better after Mac jones and Bama kicks his ass all over the field like lsu did last year, that is if he does not get beat by Fields and THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.

I seem to remember Trevor Lawrence kicking Alabama's ass during the National Championship Game during his True Freshman Year while becoming the first and only true Freshman to ever win a National Championship Game since dating back to 35 years ago of 1985 (Da Bears 85 Defense days).

I also seem to remember him out playing Fields last year while absolutely exploding during the end of the 2nd Q and throughout the entire 2nd half while eliminating Fields and Ohio State from the playoffs.

I also seem to remember him giving Notre Dame as undefeated their first loss 2x now (once during the playoffs and once during the ACC Championship game). 

I also seen to remember him being 34-1 All-Time as a Clemson starter. 

And all you can talk about is 1 LSU game while Joe Burrow was a 5th year college student? That's disgusting.