Merry Christmas ? All

29 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hi Everyone 

just wanted to say that this has been a tough year but I love you all for all the joy you have given me this year, even calling me names!  :) 

So i say

Peace and Blessings Always!

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 2

Merry Christmas @Charlie Brown!!!!!

I watch your holiday specials every year it's become a tradition in my home even if my kids hate it. They tell me I'm not modern? Yeah my money is modern isn't it!? Also own the CD of Vince Guaraldi trio which is great stuff!

Obviously growing up in the late 70s early 80s we didn't have DVD players or Blu-ray or Netflix. Trying to explain to a seven year old that you had to read a thing called the TV Guide and wait for the special to come on once a year at 8 p.m. on Channel 2 and only receiving a Blank Stare?

For anybody else keeping up the Christmas spirit I recommend obviously A Christmas Story, and Jingle all the way with Arnold Schwarzenegger! Oh yeah and a few years ago I went out and bought every possible claymation Rudolph and Santa special I can find. The Year Without a Santa Claus, Rudolph's shiny new year Etc.

If I'm going to run in circles looking for specific video games and ridiculously overpriced systems that always seem to come out just before Christmas, you're damn right your ass is going to sit down and watch Aeon the Terrible with your father LMFAO!

Cheers LOL!

Merry Christmas...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2