Dream Last Night: 39 Jaguars 20 Bears

Ghost

I had a nightmare that Gase was retained after leading the Jets to a total shellacking of the Patriots in the last game of the season which gives the #1 overall pick back to the Jaguars who beat the Bears this weekend but get destroyed by the Colts in the final week of the season. At the week 17 win post game presser Christopher Johnson reveals his pseudonym is @SAR I at JETNATION, then he logs on and post a gif picture of himself laughing after announcing the 4-year extension Gase just signed. 

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I had a nightmare that Gase was retained after leading the Jets to total shellacking of the Patriots in the last game  of the season which gives the #1 overall pick back to the Jaguars who beat the Bears this weekend but get destroyed by the Colts in the final week of the season. At the week 17 win post game presser Christopher Johnson reveals his psyuednm is @SAR I at JETNATION, then he logs on and post a gif picture of himself laughing after announcing the 4-year extension Gase just signed. 

I want to see the locker room video at Gillette when Woody pops into the locker room to tell the team Gase is coming back. Instead of the raucous party that followed that video regarding Rex we get to see the entire team with their mouths agape & looking like someone just told them they only had 1 month to live. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Uh.....I am a dumbass Canadian Scotch, English and german combo and even I can tell that is Penne.

Yeah, that's what we call macaroni. We never made the distinction between the elbow shape and everything else. It was all macaroni to us. But not spaghetti, buccatini, etc, we called those things by their specific name. 

• Upvote 1