The last game for Sam Darnold at MetLife as a Jet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he won’t. The Jets will draft a new QB 2nd overall. 

Sad ending to a Jet career that started out with hope and promise.    

I don't think any of us know who our QB will be next year.  People claiming a definitive "will be" are, honestly, just blowing smoke.  You don't know.

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I hate Strawberries and Justin Fields is the 4th best QB in this Draft so this guy isn't off to a great start.

I think he's the 6th best QB prospect behind...

Trevor Lawrence. 

Mac Jones. 

Kyle Trask. 

Zach Wilson. 

Trey Lance. 

Justin Fields. 

I take all of the above over Fields who imo is nothing more than just another ESPN media driven Ohio State QB. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I ain't crying.

If he weren't such a nice, wholesome boy we'd be cursing him out, printing t-shirts, and flying planes.  He's been far worse than Mark Sanchez and you ran him out of town on a rail.

SAR I

Yes, yes he has for sure if you don't let little things like facts and stats and reality get in the way.

5 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Everyone knows the Jets will do the same exact thing they did with Sanchez. Sticking with an under performing QB because he was a high draft pick and wasting an extra 3 years past their expiration date. Its a very familiar story that we will be forced to watch once again.  

The difference was Sanchez at least had the aura of success because he was given the best offensive line in football, the best running game, a Super Bowl MVP receiver, Braylon Edwards a very good pass catching TE and one of the three best defenses in football and was allowed to take the plane and suit up for playoff games. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

The difference was Sanchez at least had the aura of success because he was given the best offensive line in football, the best running game, a Super Bowl MVP receiver, Braylon Edwards a very good pass catching TE and one of the three best defenses in football and was allowed to take the plane and suit up for playoff games. 

And that was the excuse Tannebaum gave for giving Sanchez that extension despite having putrid stats. What's Douglas excuse?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Everyone knows the Jets will do the same exact thing they did with Sanchez. Sticking with an under performing QB because he was a high draft pick and wasting an extra 3 years past their expiration date. Its a very familiar story that we will be forced to watch once again.  

It is true the Jets suck at failing quickly. They drag it out to the level of water torture.

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

This statement right here couldn’t be more wrong. Clown comment bro

Smfh the jets need interior O-Line help, dude is a tackle... hmmmmm who has the real “clown comment”? 😆

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I ain't crying.

If he weren't such a nice, wholesome boy we'd be cursing him out, printing t-shirts, and flying planes.  He's been far worse than Mark Sanchez and you ran him out of town on a rail.

SAR I

Even worse, Sanchez went on to a HOF career elsewhere.

39 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

this up here GIF by Chord Overstreet

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

A week ago everyone was sure we would get the 1st pick.. Because there was no way we could beat the Rams the 2nd time going to the west coast after getting killed by the Hawks.. Is everyone really sure we cant beat the Browns or the Pats that we almost beat before?? One shouldn't count the draft pick eggs till they hatch..:blink:

this. its hwyisaid we didnt "lose" TL.. we never had him...    

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

A week ago everyone was sure we would get the 1st pick.. Because there was no way we could beat the Rams the 2nd time going to the west coast after getting killed by the Hawks.. Is everyone really sure we cant beat the Browns or the Pats that we almost beat before?? One shouldn't count the draft pick eggs till they hatch..:blink:

Even if we beat the Browns and the Pats we are not falling below 2nd in the draft. Next closest to us in the draft, Cinnci... has 3.5 wins...they can't catch us for Sewell no matter what the Jets do on the next few weekends.

The roughest roller coaster over the next nine days would be the Jags beating the Bears this Sunday while the Jets loose to the Browns... for a week we would be back in the Trevor Lawrence race. 

Then the Jets beat the Pats a week later to close out the season while the Jags fall to the Colts and Trevor slips out of our grasp again.💥