11 More Days

42 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As it appears you've read my posts for the last 2 months I'm disappointed that you have to ask that question.

SAR I

We can only hope your prediction for AG goes as well as your prediction for White Helmets.... 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

"We are all very disappointed in the results of this past season.  No one is more disappointed than me.  We will be moving on from coach Gase.  Let me be clear, Adam Gase is an excellent coach who worked as hard as he could to turn this thing around but for whatever reason things did just not work out the way we envisioned.  I am certain he will have success in his next coaching position in this league.  Joe Douglas and myself will be starting our coaching search immediately and we will be very thorough and leave no stone unturned to find the best candidate for the New York Jets.  We hope the fans will be patient as we are fully  confident in the direction this franchise is headed.  We have seen a lot of emerging talent on this team from last years draft and feel we will add more pieces come next draft and in free agency."

We will leave no stone unturned to get the very best coach to lead the Jets to a championship......just as we have for the last 5 hires and fires.   Sincerely the Johnson’s

• Upvote 2

Did this teams brass ever here of the name Hue Jackson? I mean seriously,outside of the Browns retaining Adam Gase is so Jetsy. My buddies a Dolphin fan & they are already getting their cocky azz attitudes back after Jettisoning Gase & then on top of it getting to laugh at all of us with the Jets hiring their terrible castoff! 

When I mentioned to him how much it sucked being out of the Lawrence sweepstakes, he just calmly retorted, no one cares who your  disfunctional franchise gets. I was pissed inside thinking, dude, you guys haven't been in the playoffs since 2008! But, I kept it to myself hoping they don't make the playoffs this year. Made me remember JUST HOW MUCH I'VE HATED Fins fans attitudes.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Did this teams brass ever here of the name Hue Jackson? I mean seriously,outside of the Browns retaining Adam Gase is so Jetsy. My buddies a Dolphin fan & they are already getting their cocky azz attitudes back after Jettisoning Gase & then on top of it getting to laugh at all of us with the Jets hiring their terrible castoff! 

When I mentioned to him how much it sucked being out of the Lawrence sweepstakes, he just calmly retorted, no one cares who your  disfunctional franchise gets. I was pissed inside thinking, dude, you guys haven't been in the playoffs since 2008! But, I kept it to myself hoping they don't make the playoffs this year. Made me remember JUST HOW MUCH I'VE HATED Fins fans attitudes.

It's funny how the Dolphins are considered a classic/great NFL franchise.  The undefeated season, the great Don Shula, the legendary Dan Marino.  But the truth is that their last Superbowl win was Superbowl VIII in 1973 (only 5 years more recently than our Superbowl).  And they've been terrible for 2 decades (maybe more) too so it's not like they really deserve any bragging rights.  Their last Superbowl appearance was 36 years ago in 1984 (and they lost 38-16 to the 49ers).  

In short, the Dolphins ain't sh*t.

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's funny how the Dolphins are considered a classic/great NFL franchise.  The undefeated season, the great Don Shula, the legendary Dan Marino.  But the truth is that their last Superbowl win was Superbowl VII in 1973 (only 5 years more recently than our Superbowl).  And they've been terrible for 2 decades (maybe more) too so it's not like they really deserve any bragging rights.  Their last Superbowl appearance was 36 years ago in 1984 (and they lost 38-16 to the 49ers).  

In short, the Dolphins ain't sh*t.

Exactly! I’m thinking your looking down at us? Like Cowboys fans. When have they been relevant?

28 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Exactly! I’m thinking your looking down at us? Like Cowboys fans. When have they been relevant?

It's pathetic.  Though I admit they look like they're on the right track now (same as Buffalo). 

It's crazy how both the Bills and Dolphins seem to finally have their sh*t together after 20 years of Patriots' domination while the Jets are the worst they've ever been (and now we're about to miss out on Trevor).

• Upvote 1