Jaguars do what Joe Douglas and Chris Johnson were to cowardly to do. Glennon is named starter vs Bears. Update James Robinson to miss game as well.

Jetsbb

We also know that Douglas isn’t the head coach, right?  The way this organization is set up, he has zero power to tell Gase to sit anyone.  Again, not like it mattered.  The Jets won cause the Rams treated this game like an exhibition. 

also,  are we sure the jags will take Lawrence?  They’re a dumpster fire of an organization too! One can hope I guess...

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Literally NOONE thought the Jets were beating the Rams.  Stop saying they shoulda say everyone when they weren’t given the chance to win anyway.  If you’re pissed, be pissed at McVay and his team for thinking they automatically had the W.

I just hope the Bears feel the same way about their game tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

man f this team. Douglas had an opportunity and he blew it. Props to Jacksonville for at least having a vision and giving the fans what they want.

After the Raiders scare we should have went full tank with James Morgan. It would have been embarrassing and disrespectful to the other Jets players bc apparently he doesn’t belong anywhere near an NFL field at the moment. But a month full of shame would have been worth it.

Cheers to the Jags for going all in here. 

• Upvote 2

Literally NOONE thought the Jets were beating the Rams.  Stop saying they shoulda say everyone when they weren’t given the chance to win anyway.  If you’re pissed, be pissed at McVay and his team for thinking they automatically had the W.

I agree. The Rams are the real reason. The Jets had no business being competitive in that game. Rams did not prepare. And no team, not even the Jags will ask their players to lay down

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Do people really think Doug Marrone, who is about to be fired, is saying "Hey, I'm going to do these folks a solid for firing me 3 years after I took to them to an eyelash of a superbowl with Blake Bortles?"

What does Doug Marrone care if the Jaguars get Trevor Lawrence?

Maybe it’s the Gase conspiracy that he’s in on the tank and coming back next year!

6 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

After the Raiders scare we should have went full tank with James Morgan. It would have been embarrassing and disrespectful to the other Jets players bc apparently he doesn’t belong anywhere near an NFL field at the moment. But a month full of shame would have been worth it.

Cheers to the Jags for going all in here. 

If Morgan is so bad that can’t hand off for a few games then Douglas shouldn’t be the GM. So lose/lose here.