Jaguars do what Joe Douglas and Chris Johnson were to cowardly to do. Glennon is named starter vs Bears. Update James Robinson to miss game as well.

Jetsbb

2 hours ago, KINGDIRK said:

F this as$hole. 

What are the players supposed to do? Try and lose? I was devastated by the win over the Rams but should the players not be happy? Should the coaches be angry? Even really $bitty teams work hard preparing for games. 

Again I’m pissed they won. But that’s life. I’ve been saying for two months to anyone who would listen, 0-16 is nearly impossible. 

I’m furious 1-15 potentially means the 2nd pick. But this woman sounds like a fing doofus. We weren’t allowed to simply forfeit. F her.

Kind of an over-the-top reaction here to someone speaking the obvious?  Truth hurts I guess.

2 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

The Jets shouldn’t have been winless heading into that game. It is what it is. No professional player is laying down unless they’re trying to fix the game for themselves. And to be honest the Jets are probably a better team than the Jaguars talent wise. 

Point differential would disagree with this take. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

It’s because people look at Minshew’s stat sheet from last week and automatically assume he played well.  The Jaguars didn’t score a single point until midway through the 3rd quarter when they were down 26 points.  I watched the game.  He was absolutely abysmal until garbage time.  

Look, I don’t think they’re going to win with either guy, but Glennon had them in games that they had no business being in.  He can definitely pull off an upset.  The gap between the two is small.

Only people here think minshaw is w good  QB

10 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

You realize glennon played better football than minshew

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes and no. Jaguars played well in spit of Glennon, plus Cleveland and Minnesota were better matchups style wise than Baltimore.

I truly believe that Jacksonville would have beaten the Vikings if Minshew started instead of Glennon 

8 minutes ago, StrawberryFields said:

This is kind of ridiculous. Glennon is a 10 year vet who is familiar with Chicago. 

Comparing him to James Morgan is pretty much night and day.

How is he “familiar” with Chicago? Because of the one year he spent there in 2017 under a completely different staff?

3 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The Jets were 0-13 with Darnold and Flacco. If the tank isn't broke, don't fix it. How would starting James Morgan be the right choice if our current starter stinks to high heaven? If you want to blame someone, blame the Rams for sh*tting the bed. You can't expect professional football players who are playing for their next contract to tank. This isn't Madden, and this isn't Fantasy Football. 

You don't know how fantasy football works, do you?

15 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Think that has more to do with coaching. That’s why I said talent. The Jets, even with this terrible coaching should have 2 but more likely 3 wins already this year.

Coaching makes up for a 59+ point gap between the teams on the season?  Nah, not really.  

And Doug Marrone isn't exactly great at his job.  

4 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

James Morgan should have been our starter. Now The Jaguars are taking full advantage.

Update

Blah blah blah....

More whining about winning a game....

blah blah blah...

Its JD's fault, even though he has no control on such matters...

blah blah blah

Franchise is ruined....

Man, if this causes this much pain and suffering in people's lives, perhaps I could offer option B)......stop caring.

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

Its your analogy. It needs explaining. 

Nothing needs an explanation. This is a petty argument about a term I used in a post about why players don't tank. If you it makes you feel any better, you can remove fantasy football from my post. I'm done arguing semantics. Go Jets!

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Coaching makes up for a 59+ point gap between the teams on the season?  Nah, not really.  

And Doug Marrone isn't exactly great at his job.  

Raiders game was a gift from god that it was a loss 

Jets should have 2 wins and you could argue, but I’m not, that they really should’ve won the Pats game. Even without that It’s one more win then the Jags against a stronger schedule. Jets are a more talented team then the Jags, but it’s debatable cause really it’s an opinion no way to prove either way 

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No James Robinson? No hope. 

This game is over before it began. 

JAX is 100% tanking right now. 

James Robinson wanted to practice and play all week but the front office of Jax wouldn't let him. 

Jax won't even be able to score more than 3 points. 

We said that about the Jets vs the number one ranked defense in the league, look where we are now, let's wait and see.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, heymangold said:

Literally NOONE thought the Jets were beating the Rams.  Stop saying they shoulda sat everyone when they weren’t given the chance to win anyway.  If you’re pissed, be pissed at McVay and his team for thinking they automatically had the W.

Whoa whoa whoa. Being pissed at the Jets or the Rams aren't mutually exclusive. You can be pissed that the Jets org didn't "evaluate" talent AND at the same time be pissed the Rams and McVay sucked. 

12 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

We said that about the Jets vs the number one ranked defense in the league, look where we are now, let's wait and see.

This is different man. They are playing Glennon and sitting their best player in James Robinson. 

It's over. 

Is there any way Indy can have their playoff seeding LOCKED heading into week 17? 

That's our last hope...

5 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Whoa whoa whoa. Being pissed at the Jets or the Rams aren't mutually exclusive. You can be pissed that the Jets org didn't "evaluate" talent AND at the same time be pissed the Rams and McVay sucked. 

The jets were 0-13.  There was no talent to evaluate.  Everyone had them losing that game - and they dominated.  That’s on the Rams.

• Upvote 2