Saturday Games 12/26

Anthony Jet

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Lions gray Uniforms are nice. That shade of gray with green and white (maybe a chrome helmet?) would have looked sweet. Especially for a team called The Jets...

Thank God we got "Generic Football Uniform #23; Green" from the template factory.

Lions have nothing on the NY Jets we have the Spotlight White 

Investment Gold 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Not really  any interesting games, I suppose the phish vs the raiders might have some interest.

I'll be praying the Raiders beat Miami in order to pretty much eliminate the Dolphins from making the playoffs; because I don't see the Ravens losing to either the Giants or Bengals. 

Miami loses tonight and the Ravens have a clear path to the playoffs as a 7 seed.

(Lamar Jackson would be fun to watch against Josh Allen and the Bills come wildcard weekend). 

18 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Do any of these games count regarding that slim "strength of schedule" chance the Jets had if both teams wound up with 1 win? 

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Curious of this too

According to Cimini and Seth Walder, that ship has sailed.  Jax clinches SOS tiebreaker.

• Upvote 2

Tom Brady is 43 years old and just put up a perfect 158.3 QB Rating.

22/27, 348 passing yards, 4 TDs/0 INTs; nuts. 

Everyone talks up Godwin but it's really Mike Evans who's their true #1 WR and makes life easy on Chris Godwin;

Mike Evans just feasted today with 10 receptions for 181 receiving yards and 2 TD receptions. 

• Sympathy 1