Saturday Games 12/26

Anthony Jet

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i only get a spanish option....

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Me too.  Just national broadcast or spanish.

Click options key on Fire Stick remote.  That brings up "Audio & Commentary".  Click that.  Then click English.  You then see Scout's and Storm.  Takes a second to hear it change over.

Just now, munchmemory said:

Click options key on Fire Stick remote.  That brings up "Audio & Commentary".  Click that.  Then click English.  You then see Scout's and Storm.  Takes a second to hear it change over.

I have the options if I watch on amazon.com on the computer.  Watching with the Amazon app on my TV, and only get that national feed or spanish.

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Is Murray just having a bad game or is this the type of player he is? A couple plays with his feet but I just don’t see it as a passer?

As I’m typing this he misses an open Hopkins 

His play has been making me nuts.  At the beginning of the season, he was my guy.  After that hit a few week's back where he landed on his shoulder, he's not been the same.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I have the options if I watch on amazon.com on the computer.  Watching with the Amazon app on my TV, and only get that national feed or spanish.

That blows.  These are nice features I'd want every week.  My son and I just got yelled at by my wife who wants to watch the game.  We're just looking at all the stats, etc..lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

That blows.  These are nice features I'd want every week.  My son and I just got yelled at by my wife who wants to watch the game.  We're just looking at all the stats, etc..lol

My wife never yells at me when watching a game.  She usually just laughs.  Last week was the worst, I was miserable after the loss, and the more miserable I got the funnier she thought it was. 

She was also laughing at the last play of the Raiders game, but at least then I laughed with her.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

My wife never yells at me when watching a game.  She usually just laughs.  Last week was the worst, I was miserable after the loss, and the more miserable I got the funnier she thought it was. 

She was also laughing at the last play of the Raiders game, but at least then I laughed with her.

I'm exaggerating that she's yelled.  More like gentle chastising.   Although the last few weeks, she's watched in our bedroom as my son and I have been going off during Jet games with cursing and insane amounts of true yelling.  We flipped during the Rams game.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'm exaggerating that she's yelled.  More like gentle chastising.   Although the last few weeks, she's watched in our bedroom as my son and I have been going off during Jet games with cursing and insane amounts of true yelling.  We flipped during the Rams game.

Just noticed that I referred to last week's game as a loss.  It did not even register with me that we won the damn game, although in the bigger picture it wa s a loss.  F**k. At times, I hate this team.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

shame.

insane amounts of true yeling...  should, ahen, bebehind you by now? respectfully.

the raiders game, i thought stopping on 4th was game... and then they STILL LOST

and i sorta went Santa " H HO HO HO HO!! HO HO HOO Ho!!! they DID IT!!!" true amzement w/o anger or bittreness!

like seeing a crazy lightning strike!!! OOOOOO!!!!

be well

• Sympathy 1