4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

shame.

insane amounts of true yeling...  should, ahen, bebehind you by now? respectfully.

the raiders game, i thought stopping on 4th was game... and then they STILL LOST

and i sorta went Santa " H HO HO HO HO!! HO HO HOO Ho!!! they DID IT!!!" true amzement w/o anger or bittreness!

like seeing a crazy lightning strike!!! OOOOOO!!!!

be well

I wish yelling, and other histrionics, was behind me.  For the most part, it is.  But this team, this year, has just gotten the better of me. 

On a positive note, love the "replay alert" notification on Amazon.  Am really digging all these features.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was an unreal throw by fitz to be honest. Raiders got what they deserved for playing pussy football and not trying to score a td.

Lions gray Uniforms are nice. That shade of gray with green and white (maybe a chrome helmet?) would have looked sweet. Especially for a team called The Jets...   Thank God we got "Generic F

I don't understand how we got so much for Jamal and the Texans got jack for Hopkins

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I hate that the refs automatically default to the turnover to get the "free" review.  I don't think it is a fumble, but that call might stand.

Too many bodies in the way to find enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I hate that the refs automatically default to the turnover to get the "free" review.  I don't think it is a fumble, but that call might stand.

What do the officials see that we don't? That was NOT a fumble.  He was down.

And now we see the inherent flaw in the Amazon coverage: The streaming is looking a little wonky.

10 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I don't watch a lot of the Cardinals but whenever I have, I have been deeply unimpressed with Kingsbury's play calling and Murray's execution of the plays. You have a top three wide receiver in the league and you're dicking about with scrubs.

but when Jets best Was Robbie, it was Robbies fault the D made them go elsewher to win.....

anyway....

13 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I don't watch a lot of the Cardinals but whenever I have, I have been deeply unimpressed with Kingsbury's play calling and Murray's execution of the plays. You have a top three wide receiver in the league and you're dicking about with scrubs.

they are ok. sometimes they look pretty damned good. sometimes they look like they have for most of 3 q.

theres a reason they had top 10 picks 2 years in a row and picked a QB both times.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Drums said:

I don't understand how we got so much for Jamal and the Texans got jack for Hopkins

First he was never really on the market and 2 There was something before the game they were discussing about Hopkins never practicing or something to that effect he might be a tough locker room guy but that’s just an assumption on my part 

4 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

First he was never really on the market and 2 There was something before the game they were discussing about Hopkins never practicing or something to that effect he might be a tough locker room guy but that’s just an assumption on my part 

Still, the move boggles my mind. We had a guy shooting his way out of town playing a non premium position compared to one of the best WRs in the game.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Still, the move boggles my mind. We had a guy shooting his way out of town playing a non premium position compared to one of the best WRs in the game.

No disagreement here, I would’ve traded addams for Hopkins everyday of the week 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Anthony Jet said:

No disagreement here, I would’ve traded addams for Hopkins everyday of the week 

Hell to the yeah. It definitely seemed like a quick, low key deal. I don't know if Bill O'Brien knew someone in the Cardinals org or what. Why wouldn't you start a bidding war? 

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Tons of talent on that team.  And Murray was playing lights out earlier this season.  Maybe the League figured them/Kyler out?   They just don't look like the same team right now.

He’s played the same way all year 

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Tons of talent on that team.  And Murray was playing lights out earlier this season.  Maybe the League figured them/Kyler out?   They just don't look like the same team right now.

First game I really watched of theirs, could be a bad game, but not impressed with Murray or Kingsbury

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Arizona is not a good team 

This has been their season this year.  Very erratic.  Two or three games they look really good, then have a streak where they can't get out of their own way. 

• Upvote 1