Jump to content

Saturday Games 12/26


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was an unreal throw by fitz to be honest. Raiders got what they deserved for playing pussy football and not trying to score a td.

Lions gray Uniforms are nice. That shade of gray with green and white (maybe a chrome helmet?) would have looked sweet. Especially for a team called The Jets...   Thank God we got "Generic F

I don't understand how we got so much for Jamal and the Texans got jack for Hopkins

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Cardinals losing means Bears can now take the last wild card spot with a win tomorrow vs jags.  Even more incentive to win now

They now control their own destiny.  They win their last two and they get the final spot.  But if you're a Bears' fan with Trubisky no way you're feeling confident.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Cardinals losing means Bears can now take the last wild card spot with a win tomorrow vs jags.  Even more incentive to win now

which will make it crazier if the Bears blow it...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arizona losing tonight is absolutely horrible for our Jets. 

The Bears no longer have do or die pressure. 

If Arizona won tonight? A Chicago loss tomorrow would've eliminate the Bears from the playoffs (pressure). 

Now that Arizona lost tonight? A Chicago win tomorrow puts them as the 7th seed heading into week 7 (excitement, now that they control their own destiny). 

Jax has no chance vs. Chicago now. The Bears are going to be pumped up and playing on fire because of this Arizona loss...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I think the Arizona loss is good for the Jets if you are a TL guy. There is a TON of choke in the Chicago team and now the prerssure is turned up to 11

If Arizona would've won tonight Chicago would become eliminated with a loss tomorrow.

That's a lot more PRESSURE than their current situation. 

Because now they can lose tomorrow and still NOT BE eliminated...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Arizona losing tonight is absolutely horrible for our Jets. 

The Bears no longer have do or die pressure. 

If Arizona won tonight? A Chicago loss tomorrow would've eliminate the Bears from the playoffs (pressure). 

Now that Arizona lost tonight? A Chicago win tomorrow puts them as the 7th seed heading into week 7 (excitement, now that they control their own destiny). 

Jax has no chance vs. Chicago now. The Bears are going to be pumped up and playing on fire because of this Arizona loss...

The game was a must win either way for the bears. I don’t think it changes much, they were going to beat Jax regardless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If Arizona would've won tonight Chicago would become eliminated with a loss tomorrow.

That's a lot more PRESSURE than their current situation. 

Because now they can lose tomorrow and still NOT BE eliminated...

Actually don't agree. The lose or go home pressure is easier than the type of situation Chicago is in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

They now control their own destiny.  They win their last two and they get the final spot.  But if you're a Bears' fan with Trubisky no way you're feeling confident.

Bears need to do what the Bills did with Tyrod Taylor. Thanks for making the playoffs... Enjoy Cleveland. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...