Saturday Games 12/26

Anthony Jet

I can’t believe Miami has hit the jackpot with Houston’s first and second round picks bring so high this year.  They are going to be able to go get either D Smith, Waddle, Chase or Pitts and that ticks me off as a Jets fan.  

Hopefully Houston wins tomorrow and we will have similar luck with Seattle’s pick next year.

15 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I gotta say - maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see anything appealing at all about Tua. He’s about as boring and average as I’ve seen at QB.

The Dolphins defense on the other hand is legit

Their future would look alot scarier with Herbert instead of Tua. Glad they goofed on that one

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I gotta say - maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see anything appealing at all about Tua. He’s about as boring and average as I’ve seen at QB.

The Dolphins defense on the other hand is legit

I mean, to be fair, he has worse receiving options than the Jets.  We’ll get a better read next season after they load up with weapons in the next draft.

1 minute ago, Ruby2 said:

Fitz is in after Tua was averaging 2 yds an attempt

I like that Flores makes moves like this.  Tua is not playing well, let the vet come in off the bench and see what he can do.  Fighting for your playoff life, getting a W is more important than stroking the ego of your rookie QB.  And Tua experienced the same thing at Bama. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I like that Flores makes moves like this.  Tua is not playing well, let the vet come in off the bench and see what he can do.  Fighting for your playoff life, getting a W is more important than stroking the ego of your rookie QB.  And Tua experienced the same thing at Bama. 

He’s gotta be QB1 rest of the way.

damn I love giesicki at penn state. Nice to see him break out just wish it wasn’t with the fins