Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn’t mind if Trump bought the Jets.

Jax wins, cleveland then forfeits the game to the jets. 

Frank Gore up the middle for 3 yards

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Yes, they are brilliant franchise, it shows in their record.

Jacksonville is by no means brilliant.

That doesn't mean they're not a whole lot smarter than the NY Jets.

They are nowhere near dumb enough to win a game when Trevor Lawrence is just two losses away.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

oh come one!  First evans goes off in the tampa game and then landry who i just activated is covid?   Noooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, I'm screwed.  Starred Marvin Jones Jr. over Godwin in my Flex spot.  My opponent has Evans.  I'm toast!  Oh well, second place baby! lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Jacksonville is by no means brilliant.

That doesn't mean they're not a whole lot smarter than the NY Jets.

They are nowhere near dumb enough to win a game when Trevor Lawrence is just two losses away.

Bullsh*t. They went into overtime two weeks ago. The Jags and the Jets suck, that is why they are both 1-13. At least the Johnsons don’t ship two home games a season to London.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Bullsh*t. They went into overtime two weeks ago. The Jags and the Jets suck, that is why they are both 1-13. At least the Johnsons don’t ship two home games a season to London.

I don't think they ever expected the Jets to win a game, but now that the Jets have..... who knows?

We'll know a whole lot more tomorrow.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't think they ever expected the Jets to win a game, but now that the Jets have..... who knows?

We'll know a whole lot more tomorrow.

 

I don't expect the Jags to win a game.  The Browns losing a bunch of receivers and TEs tomorrow makes it a winnable game for the Jets.  I am fairly certain we will have the 2nd pick in the draft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I don't expect the Jags to win a game.  The Browns losing a bunch of receivers and TEs tomorrow makes it a winnable game for the Jets.  I am fairly certain we will have the 2nd pick in the draft.

I do as well, unfortunately.

I honestly think there's a better chance of the Jets winning the next two than losing the next two.  They could end 3-13 amazingly.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetstream23 said:

I do as well, unfortunately.

I honestly think there's a better chance of the Jets winning the next two than losing the next two.  They could end 3-13 amazingly.

God NO and a certain poster here will be saying that AG deserves another chance next season. 

How did that work out last year. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Browns will have 0 WR active Sunday who have caught a pass from Baker Mayfield this season.

The Browns have rushed by design on 47.4% of plays this season, 3rd highest in the NFL. 

They've averaged 152.6 Rush YPG this season, also 3rd highest in the NFL.

per ESPN stats 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChilisGif_1551741142851-HR.gif

"Our deceptive 3-13 record shows this team winning 3 of their last 4 games, and it would have been 4 of their last 5 games if Gregg Williams didn't blow it against the Raiders.  I have confidence in Coach Gase after back to back seasons where despite adversity the team worked hard and finished strong, he will be retained for the 2021 season."

Christopher Johnson, January 5, 2021

SAR I

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SAR I said:

ChilisGif_1551741142851-HR.gif

"Our deceptive 3-13 record shows this team winning 3 of their last 4 games, and it would have been 4 of their last 5 games if Gregg Williams didn't blow it against the Raiders.  I have confidence in Coach Gase after back to back seasons where despite adversity the team worked hard and finished strong, he will be retained for the 2021 season."

Christopher Johnson, January 5, 2021

SAR I

I can appreciate this schtick more now that I'm not a Jets fan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can appreciate this schtick more now that I'm not a Jets fan.

 

55 minutes ago, SAR I said:

ChilisGif_1551741142851-HR.gif

"Our deceptive 3-13 record shows this team winning 3 of their last 4 games, and it would have been 4 of their last 5 games if Gregg Williams didn't blow it against the Raiders.  I have confidence in Coach Gase after back to back seasons where despite adversity the team worked hard and finished strong, he will be retained for the 2021 season."

Christopher Johnson, January 5, 2021

SAR I

Gase approved Williams defensive call against the Raiders by his inaction. A competent HC would have called a TO to discuss the coverage or overruled him on the spot. You are very creative with this act, but you have to get your facts correct.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...