#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

The Browns are headed in after a Covid scare. WHat the Browns don't seem scared off is the talent on the NY Jets roster.

Coming off a win, do the Jets have anything left in the tank? Quinnen Williams is on I.R.

Here is the official discussion thread.

Let's go Jets (go into 2021 when we can start rooting for them to win games again and not worry about draft position).

58 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:

Betcha we’ll score 1st though

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sometimes Gase scripts the plays and Dowell forgets to add the scoring play. Only so much Adam can do. He scripts 14 plays, Dowell has to script one. Gase being the good guy he is let's Dowell have the touchdown play.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Browns are headed in after a Covid scare. WHat the Browns don't seem scared off is the talent on the NY Jets roster.

Coming off a win, do the Jets have anything left in the tank? Quinnen Williams is on I.R.

Here is the official discussion thread.

Let's go Jets (go into 2021 when we can start rooting for them to win games again and not worry about draft position).

What fun is that

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Did I? Or is he the Jets next starting QB?

Think about it. The more you think you know, the less you know. You know?

Normally the case in the NFL. Especially after all the roll with Sam again next year talk. Could totally see the Jags pulling it off. All the Jets need to do is be themselves. Everything falls right in line.

Jets defense is a dumpster fire, but it will be interesting to see how Baker does without WRs. Something Darnold had to do for almost the 1st half of the season. 

I actually think the Jets offense is going to show up today. Browns D isn't nearly as good as the Rams, our Oline has been gelling a bit & Sams got his 3 WRs healthy again. TY Johnson's been coming on too. 

31-28 Jets win with last minute FG. Don't worry, Bears ? are playing for a playoff spot & Jaguars packed it in last week. 

While the Jets have been more competitive recently (except vs Seattle) and should have won 2 out of the last 3 I don't see a good matchup vs the Browns. I can't see our inexperienced secondary holding off their passing offense. And we are missing out best defensive player in Quinnen. Now who would have thought last year we could say this about Q but the guy was having a great season until injured. And probably the most improved player in the league this year. He's what they said he would be an impact player. Browns 38 Jets 17,

51 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

While the Jets have been more competitive recently (except vs Seattle) and should have won 2 out of the last 3 I don't see a good matchup vs the Browns. I can't see our inexperienced secondary holding off their passing offense. And we are missing out best defensive player in Quinnen. Now who would have thought last year we could say this about Q but the guy was having a great season until injured. And probably the most improved player in the league this year. He's what they said he would be an impact player. Browns 38 Jets 17,

Who is Baker gonna throw to?  I pray you are correct