#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'll also add that one(maybe only) thing I've been impressed with from the Jets this year it's their lack of Covid issues.  Between that and still playing hard, it is clear they were taking their craft seriously, which is something I guess.

I think it's because no one outside of the team actually wants to hang out with Jets players.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

So has Marrone.  Meaningless.

Marrone is the reason that team has to rebuild. Him and Caldwell alienated the core of the team. I’m not saying keep Gase here I’m saying that for all of his faults, the team has improved and has a good attitude.

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

You can do better than this

No need.  The results speak for themselves.

Some Jets fans may not like Coach Gase but his players sure as hell do.  0-13 record, holiday weeks, no reason to risk an injury, the media saying the players should hate their coach......and they play inspired football.

Gase is a good coach.  The players think so.  Kinda sorta important.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Some Jets fans may not like Coach Gase but his players sure as hell do.  0-13 record, holiday weeks, no reason to risk an injury, the media saying the players should hate their coach......and they play inspired football.

SAR I

Cmon man give it a ******* rest you have become really annoying and its obvious that its all an act and u r trolling

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

SAR I

Cleveland’s down 8 starters, 4 of which are WR’s!
Gase- HaHaHa

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Post of the Week 1