#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Cmon man give it a ******* rest you have become really annoying and its obvious that its all an act and u r trolling

It's not an act.  I want what's best for the team.  Right now, they are responding to their coaching.  The problem, all along, has been the players, not the coaching staff.  Idzik and Maccagnan left us with too few players.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The coach is so horrible and he’s ruining Darnold and the team and yet when the season was totally gone they’re out there playing their asses off and knocking off playoff teams. I’m sure the Haute Take Boiz in their infinite wisdom will explain to all of us how that’s possible given their professional experience in selling wholesale pottery but this sh*t seriously doesn’t add up.  

Because JD drafted all college team  captains and they have good locker room vets? Or maybe they just all love Gase and want to have the chance to give him a champagne bath a la Rex 2013?

9 minutes ago, TNJet said:

I love how Gase waits until the season could never be salvaged before he starts opening up the offense. Total coward. In the first 10 games this clown would never call a pass over 6 yards.

It's the mistake of bad coaches. Gotta play conservative to avoid mistakes which, in turn, means you need to play mistake free football which is really difficult to do. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No need.  The results speak for themselves.

Some Jets fans may not like Coach Gase but his players sure as hell do.  0-13 record, holiday weeks, no reason to risk an injury, the media saying the players should hate their coach......and they play inspired football.

Gase is a good coach.  The players think so.  Kinda sorta important.

SAR I

3-13 is a fireable offense. Feeding Gore the ball when you have more explosive options is a fireable offense. 2 sh*tty seasons is a fireable offense

• Sympathy 1

It's not an act.  I want what's best for the team.  Right now, they are responding to their coaching.  The problem, all along, has been the players, not the coaching staff.  Idzik and Maccagnan left us with too few players.
SAR I

Macc defensive line drafts picks are the reason the defense is playing well!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Because JD drafted all college team  captains and they have good locker room vets? Or maybe they just all love Gase and want to have the chance to give him a champagne bath a la Rex 2013?

I have no clue what’s going on. You don’t either. Nobody does. That’s why it’s a bit dumb to say all of this is 100% happening in spite of Gase. 

Gase calls games like a an 12 cylinder Jaguar with 3 cylinders out. 
His running schemes are f*cking awful! 
He needs to look at the Niners running scheme & learn something. 
It’s so easy to see why the Dolphins & Tannyhill are much better away from him!