#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

3-13 is a fireable offense. Feeding Gore the ball when you have more explosive options is a fireable offense. 2 sh*tty seasons is a fireable offense

This offseason we need an A+ offensive coordinator and an A+ free agent class.

With Lawrence out of the picture, the Jets can't attract top talent if they don't have some success.  Finishing 3-0, looking competent, having players who are giving top effort, and having a stable coaching staff goes a long way to achieve these two important objectives.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 3

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's not an act.  I want what's best for the team.  Right now, they are responding to their coaching.  The problem, all along, has been the players, not the coaching staff.  Idzik and Maccagnan left us with too few players.

SAR I

I downvoted this only because I have a policy of downvoting everything that the poster self-upvotes.

But, please, carry on.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Gase calls games like a an 12 cylinder Jaguar with 3 cylinders out. 
His running schemes are f*cking awful! 

How about you stop acting like you watch film all week and support your head coach.  He is getting his players to give huge effort against all odds and playoff caliber competition.  Gase is tough-as-nails and his players believe in him.  Exactly what we need in a town like this.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 3

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's not an act.  I want what's best for the team.  Right now, they are responding to their coaching.  The problem, all along, has been the players, not the coaching staff.  Idzik and Maccagnan left us with too few players.

SAR I

Lmao, you seriously upvoted your own troll post.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, SAR I said:

How about you stop acting like you watch film all week and support your head coach.  He is getting his players to give huge effort against all odds and playoff caliber competition.  

SAR I

You should add Gases picture to go with those 4 other losers you have there.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

With Lawrence out of the picture, the Jets can't attract top talent if they don't have some success.  Finishing 3-0, looking competent, having players who are giving top effort, and having a stable coaching staff goes a long way to achieve these two important objectives.

SAR I

No one will want to come here if Adam Gase is still the head coach! 

• Sympathy 1

How about you stop acting like you watch film all week and support your head coach.  He is getting his players to give huge effort against all odds and playoff caliber competition.  
SAR I

Against a team with no Starting WR’s. You were the same poster making excuses for Gase when our WR’s were out earlier in the year. Like playing both sides of the fence we see!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Me: Sam Darnold is an overrated prospect, he likely won’t be a good pro.

Sam: is bad throughout his entire career

You: Sam isn’t bad

It isn't tennis. If Douglas agrees with you, he'll draft a QB. He won't. And it's not based on personal feelings.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

All fine and dandy if Gase gives up play calling duties for good and just worries about things like clock management and other head coach things

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Even if I play along with your completely unrealistic scenario that Gase is retained, do you really think he'd bring in any kind of a serious OC?  He wants a coffee boy like Loggains, who he can trample over.

As for free-agency, you know perfectly well that you don't build a team that way.  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

It’s the same players now as earlier in the season. So his genius coaching only applies to the last two weeks 

Even if I play along with your completely unrealistic scenario that Gase is retained, do you really think he'd bring in any kind of a serious OC?  He wants a coffee boy like Loggains, who he can trample over.
As for free-agency, you know perfectly well that you don't build a team that way.  

I wouldn’t allow Gase to come back to the Jets as a waterboy. He needs to go far far away!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1