#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

This offseason we need an A+ offensive coordinator and an A+ free agent class.

With Lawrence out of the picture, the Jets can't attract top talent if they don't have some success.  Finishing 3-0, looking competent, having players who are giving top effort, and having a stable coaching staff goes a long way to achieve these two important objectives.

SAR I

I dont think a new HC comes here unless you are banned for the 2021 season. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Even if I play along with your completely unrealistic scenario that Gase is retained, do you really think he'd bring in any kind of a serious OC?  He wants a coffee boy like Loggains, who he can trample over.

As for free-agency, you know perfectly well that you don't build a team that way.  

You changed your avatar AGAIN?!

Enjoy the win.  This is Gase and Darnold giving it their all to screw the Jets fan base.  Gase is getting his revenge and leaving his mark on Jets fans for correctly illustrating him as the worst coach in team history.   And we see Darnold showing his appreciated for the fan base replacing him with Trevor Lawrence.

Those two losers have not the skill or motive to win otherwise with any regularity. 

And worst of all... For those who had hope that Joe Douglas was actually in charge and with a plan. for the future.  Guess again.  

If that was actually the case, the Jets would never have won the Rams game or this Browns game.

The Jets and their fans come away from this season with NOTHING.  Not even a bright future.  Just a horrid season and the promise of more of the same defective product to come.

And.... Gase and Darnold get to crap on your floor before they leave the building...