#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

9 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Who the hell needs to watch film? So far he’s punted from the 50 on 3rd & 1 with a 1-13 record.

All that would do is give a superior team the very field position they need.  Like I said, stop pretending to be a X's and O's type.  You ain't.

10 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Jets have had the ball 3 times near the 50 & went backwards 3 times! 

Sam Darnold is a bust.  Gase didn't draft him.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No one likes to hear the truth when it is in conflict with their own false internal narratives.

SAR I

You seem to be the only one who doesn’t like to hear the truth and is consistently living in their own false narratives...

Gase is terrible, but yet you refuse to believe it, at one point I thought you were trolling, but you’ve been defending him all season, so yeah I think it’s you who doesn’t like to hear the truth. 

• Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All that would do is give a superior team the very field position they need.  Like I said, stop pretending to be a X's and O's type.  You ain't.

Sam Darnold is a bust.  Gase didn't draft him.

SAR I

Play calling matters! 
Ask Andy Reid

Just now, Newjetsfan said:

Perrine has played better than Gore ...I can't  believe Gore's personal record means more than winning for Gase...ugh!

I mean, he was running Gore like he was a top back from the very first game this season. I don't think the record has anything to do with it. Gase is just an idiot. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Icer said:

Damn I was sure the Jets would drive down the field and regain control of the game

Don’t get the playcalls.  Haven’t all year.  You’re 1-13... cut the kid lose.  Dink and dunk is fine but you have to make the D respect the long game.

1 minute ago, K Clue said:

You seem to be the only one who doesn’t like to hear the truth and is consistently living in their own false narratives...

Gase is terrible, but yet you refuse to believe it, at one point I thought you were trolling, but you’ve been defending him all season, so yeah I think it’s you who doesn’t like to hear the truth. 

He's mega trolling, lol. He doesn't actually believe Gase is any good, nor does he think he's actually returning next season. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, K Clue said:

Ignore him.  Trust me.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1